I'm Offended! :/ listen to this

They automatically assume you’re a girl when you start making a char profile WTF! I know the biggest episode demographic is teen aged girls or what ever but They should just make it blank not ma girl that’s even wearing utter nonsense

1 Like

Hmm, well I do see more trans/gay/etc options in clothing.
And there are a rising amount of stories featuring a guy.

I think that Episode is working on making its platform more gender friendly?

11 Likes

I feel like as long as they have an option to be male there is nothing really that offending about it :woman_shrugging:As you said their demographic are teenage girls

19 Likes

And coding is hard for some people and for some stories authors want their character to just stay the same gender they originally wrote it. I don’t know how to make it so that you can choose your gender, and I’m not gonna write it like that, instead, if I ever get to writing on Episode lol, I’ll make some stories with female main chars, and some with male main chars.

5 Likes

exactly like im sorry but chill out youre overreacting.

an example of fragile masculinity

6 Likes

i’m a boy lmao i don’t think it’s that major of a deal like at all

15 Likes

i dnt agree
because 90% its girls who play Episode
and tbh even i feel theres nothing to be offended
but im glad you voiced out your opinions

7 Likes

most people that play are girls. there are boys but majority is girls so that’s probably why. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

tbh the only reason i play is because i’m a gay guy with nothing to do on my time

2 Likes

facts it’s not anything to be offended about

4 Likes

and then if it was boys first then everyone would be offended if it wasnt girls so likeeeeee

5 Likes

they have a male option anyway so it don’t really matter what the default is.

if you wanna be a boy, make a boy character

5 Likes

fr

3 Likes

How would you even make it ‘blank’? The character has got to start out with a physical avatar, which is either a girl or a boy. You literally said yourself,

So you would obviously star out as a girl. A lot of RPGs have you start out as a boy since they’re more likely to play video games, and nobody cares about that.
Since you have the option to change into a guy avatar, I have no idea why you’re offended.

4 Likes

I don’t see anything to be offended about, Episode is mainly marketed to and made up of girls/women.
And if we had a starting avatar of male people would get “offended” by assuming genders.
I personally find it quite silly how people get “offended” over such small things.

2 Likes

I said it should be blank XD

How would that work if you’re automatically given an avatar?
What would a blank look like?

yall are overreacting if you don’t like how it’s made don’t read the app.

if your mad over this then u most likely shouldn’t even be on episode lmao

4 Likes

fr

1 Like

No avatar I’m guessing :thinking::skull:

2 Likes