I'm Out here Looking For A Partner, Just Like You (Nevermind, I Found One)

If you clicked than you’re probably looking for a partner, am i right? :smirk:

I need a writing partner (pretty obvi). I have developed my own plot for a story but I want someone to work with. I would like to write sections of the script and have my partner write other sections. We’ll both have a say in the story seeing as how we’re both writing the script, we can plan the whole thing out together and divide tasks between ourselves.

I already have a general plan for the story and the writing partnership and I can get into more detail if you’re interested in working together

You should prefferably be in the AEST (UTC +10) zone or in a zone near it if we’re gonna work together. You don’t have to be working on this story 24/7, but you can’t be on it once a fortnight, like c’mon :roll_eyes:

So pls comment (or pm if you’d prefer that) if you wanna be my partner! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’m interested! PM me!

Sure, but before anything starts how do you feel about comedy stories on episode?

I can help you :two_hearts::two_hearts:

I can’t have you hating on my action-drama-comedy that revolves around the life of a super-powered teenage girl in her family of super cool superheroes trying to superhero her way in life without failing!

1 Like

Comedy, huh? I feel like majority the comedy stories are not very funny. However, it doesn’t mean there isn’t any!

Tbh, I don’t really mind any genres.

Thank you all for your offers but I have a partner now, apologies if anybody felt led on with this.

(The amount of times people have lashed out at me for "wasting their time"when it came to partnerships in the last week is horrendous! :dizzy_face:)

I guess this thread is closed!

1 Like

Ok good luck with you story :heartpulse::heartpulse:

I would like to help you with the covers/overlays/splashes/backgrounds. :wink:

Thank you!

1 Like

No problem hope we can be friends though

Sure, if you really want.
I was going to go searching for an artist sooner or later

I can help you with that :wink:

Sure, welcome to the team then! :woman_shrugging:t5: