I'm promoting my story, but you can promote yours too!

Thanks for the thread!

Lost_In_The_Stars_Ie_posterThumb_SPUGU7qZhT

When shipwreck leaves you lost at sea with a band of pirates can you use the stars to navigate? With a crazed king on your tail and treasure on the map this sea is full of secrets.

Thanks for the thread! :slight_smile:

Here’s my story :black_heart:

Title: Too Bad So Sad
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 12 (ongoing)
Summary: After a harsh breakup, I got out of rehab and as soon as I get back I caught the attention of both the new guy and a rich bad boy. And just more drama…(limited CC)
CC: Limited, only hair, lipstick and hair color (in episode 13)

Follow my insta @april.moon.epy_ for updates on my stories & upcoming announcements

Hello everyone, Hope all are doing well! Here is my story info if you are interested. Would appreciate it strongly if anyone would like to given it a read. Thank You!

EDITED: (NEW COVER IS NOW UPDATED IN THE APP, what you see is the old one!)
persuade by you cover

• Title: Persuade By You
  • Genre: Romance (but has a mix of drama & mystery)
  • Episodes: 5 AND ongoing
  • Story’s Description: As a lost soul, Giada Elmourne unintentionally intervenes with Brody’s classic expectations. Little do they know, what right and wrong the untold brought to unravel. *LL *CC
  • Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5552516443078656

:crown::crown:Check out this movie adaptation which will bring back everyone’s childhood memories in an adult aspect. :crown::crown:

:exclamation::exclamation: I’m up for R4R :exclamation::exclamation:

Let’s support each other! :fist_bump:

Style: Action (It does not really represent the main style but it’s the closest to it, so it’s action with romance and drama.)

:mic_drop: :female_sign:I would suggest this to girls who like to fight for their voice in a patriarchial society and hate that only the men can be heroes in movies.

Thank you for the thread :purple_heart:

Story 1

Title: See the Light
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Chapters: 11 (Complete)
Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except it’s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6251601538514944

Story 2

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 10 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6707281652809728

Without a Trace cover

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Title Chronicles of a Texas Ranger

Author Brendan

Description A crime syndicate plagues the Metroplex, and it’s up to one man to stop it. The Texas Rangers never back down, and good wins to the bitter end.

Genre Action

Style Limelight

No. of episodes so far 8

Instagram @brendan.writes

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4732931430350848

I’m totally up for an r4r

Hey! Thanks for the thread! This is my new story! It’s romance with drama! Vampire’s love story! <3
Title: Taste Like Drug
Author: Theo
Episodes: 7
Description: You are a young girl, leaving what haunts you behind, starting a new life. But what happens when you meet a hot guy with dark secrets? Dangerous tracks of love comes between you…
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6627036261449728
Cover:

Thank you, in advance!
For more follow me on ig: @theo.stories

Hey Hey :wave:

Thank you for this thread ☆

Story - Heroic: BRAIN DEAD
Genre - Horror/Fantasy :black_heart::tophat::hocho:

Cover:
BRAIN_LL_posterThumb_gDIG4TiWwg

link:

Hey I’m currently writing a story and it should be out by April 1st! I’m trying to make friends on episode but it’s like really hard, if anyone would like to support each other follow my instagram, its @milaxwrites, I follow back and we can support each other!

I just followed you on Instagram! I can’t wait to read your story when it comes out! @Milaxwrites

Fatherless is a story that Really depends on the player’s choices and Behaviours.

A story that likes to save your time by making short chapters that won’t take a long time for reading.
So have fun reading this story .

Description:When Poverty and Hunger strike there is no time for Romance and Love . Alot of people lose their humanity and manners and start to Struggle
to survive , And when people think only about themselves everything starts to go down…But will you choose to keep your manners as a good young man?
Or will you instincts take over you? YOU DECIDE !

Title : Fatherless
Author : Abdelmalek Ashraf (DailyDodazaz)
Genre : Action / Adventure
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 4 (And more coming)
Instagram: @abdelmalkfouad
Link : Episode Writer Portal

Thank you for the thread :purple_heart:

Story 1

Title: See the Light
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Chapters: 11 (Complete)
Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except it’s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Story 2

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 11 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

I’d like to do a R4R :eyes:

Title: Can’t Let Go
Author: Bellae
Summary: You’re stuck in an unhealthy relationship, and it’s hard for you to let go. Will you gain the courage to stand your ground? Or continue to let their words control you?
Current Episodes: 3

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6221871878438912

What to expect:

• Hispanic M/F LI
  • Full CC for MC and LI
  • Advanced directing
  • Point system
  • Art scenes

Covers:

Covers done by @/everylcreates on Insta

Boom!

Epic cover by Episode.Anika

SS of In-Game Title Page (filter version)

Genre:
Sci-fi, Fantasy

Style:
Limelight (LL)

Description:
Persecuted for being a mage, Zedyn has been on the run from the law for years. With the help of a snarky fugitive, will Zedyn gather the courage to fight for life and liberty?

Fun Stuff:
:alpaca: Choose Gender
:alpaca: Limited MC CC
:alpaca: One LI (the story takes place over a couple days, so it’s a strangers-to-crush relationship that has an impact on the story’s ending)
:alpaca: Points
:alpaca: Choices Matter
:alpaca: 4 Endings
:alpaca: My Weird Sense of Humor
:alpaca: Savage Glasses
:alpaca: Advanced Directing
:alpaca: Cheap Gem Choices (You don’t have to spend any if you don’t want to, though)
:alpaca: Minigames

Hi lovies :heartpulse:. This is my new mafia story I currently published! It involves romance and action. I’d really appreciate if yall can support me and read my story and give me some feedback on my instagram or fanmail! (Please nothing rude):heartpulse:! I’d love to do R4R’s as well :heartpulse:.I appreciate all the love and support!

Follow my instagram for updates and sneak peeks and R4R: kiki_episode444 :heartpulse:.

Title: Mafia Ties

Episodes: 1-4 episodes (More to come)

Genre: Romance (Action included)

Description: Aubree was living a normal life until her father got mixed up with a dangerous mafia. Will her life turn upside down, or will the mafia leader have her falling hard for him? {CC, LL}

Style: LL (Limelight)

Expectations:

• Full Customization of MC and LL
  • Advanced Directing
  • Basic Choices
  • Simultaneous Direction

_ _

Cover:

Hello!:white_heart: I’m Mila and I just published my new story​! It involves romance, comedy, adventure and it’s a hospital romance! We can support each other and do a r4r! Feedback is appreciated!

My insta: @milaxwrites

Tittle: The Last Letter

Episodes out: 1-3 episodes (tbc…)

Genre: Romance

Description: After being diagnosed with a life threatening disease Ada is forced to move to New York in hopes of a promising treatment. Along the way she meets Cassian, a moody yet sarcastic boy. Will he be able to brighten up her world again or will she darken his?

Style: LL (Limelight)

Link: https://milaxwrites.carrd.co/

Extra:

• Full CC
  • Basic Choices
    –-------

Cover:

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: Love, S

Description: Aneesh never believed in finding someone special online until he met Serena. Unfortunately, fate had other plans. Will Aneesh be able to move on, or be stuck in the past?

Style: LL

Genre: Romance

My insta: @safi.episode

Title: Heroic: Some Kind Of Bliss
Author: Shinzy

Story Description

Rosa is unemployed, single, and living with a nightmare sister. Will her life turn around, when she falls for Seven Wilson - a hot security manager, but who’s impossible to get?

(Full cc, points-based choices, dressing games, mini games, bonus scenes, character points, artwork)

Some Kind Of Bliss link

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Shinzy

Story Description

You exist to eliminate Athan Raynor, a pure evil and powerful being! The thing is though, he plans to eliminate you too…

(Full cc, choices, adv directing, artwork)

Eat Stake link

Story Title: Unlucky Love
Author: Sarah
Instagram: @ sarahss.storiess
Description: Sophia escapes from a past that left her independent and broken but what will happen when she gets on the Mancini family’s radar and forced to change her happy lifestyle?
Chapters: 21
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

Hey there! :slight_smile:

Here is my short story:
Title: The Water Tale
Genre: Adventure
Type: Romance
CC: Yes
Choices: Yes
Gems: A few
Story type: Short story
Numbers of episodes out: 6
Description: On her 18th birthday, Aurora decides to go in quest of her origins. Her path will lead her to a lot of new things, but one thing will change her forever… the surface.
Cover:

My Instagram: @aimeestories