I'm Promoting My Story! Promote Your Story Here Too!

Hey there, here’s my story.

Title Love’s a Game
Author B,Carlton
Plot Love, secrets, scandal. After a devestating breakup, you sign up for America’s biggest dating show - Love’s a Game. How will you navigate your newfound on-screen life?
(CC, LGBT options, Choices really matter!)
Episodes 7 (regularly added)
Style Limelight

Cover

Thanks for this thread, here’s my story! :sparkling_heart:
Instagram: ellec.writes
Title: Dying Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Brief Description: I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you. …But as they say, all good things must come to an end. Art scenes inside.
Cover:

Wow, thank you Jem! I can’t believe it <3.

Hey again @Dr.Smile07 :rofl:

I have just published my first story and i would really like if people checked it out and help me grow as a director x

Name : PuzzlePieces
Style : Ink
Type : romance (also Fantasy, Drama, Mystery)
Description:
MC loses her family when she was 8 because an unknown murderer kills her family and now she is out for revenge and finds herself falling in love with someone, not so ordinary.
cover:
puzzle%20peices%20small%20cover

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5774561587560448

My story —>

Title: My Sunflower

Author: Holly Faith

Genre: Romance

Episodes: 4

Description: After a traumatising past, April moves to L.A for a fresh start. But what happens when she catches the eyes of the gorgeous twins, Isaac and Noah?!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5787730465325056

Instagram: hollyfaithepi

I will check you’re story out and trust me i know how it feels I also worked really hard on my story! I would be really thankfull if you would check it out!

Title: Trying
Autor: Sabrina Deveraux
Genre: Drama
Description: Being abused by her father isn’t stoping Elissabeth from going after her dream. Will you meet love on the way?
Episode: 3 (Only Episode 1 is out)

Hey Beauties :hibiscus::cherry_blossom::hibiscus:

I’ve published my first story Never Be The Same a week ago, I would totally love to do some R4R’s.

Title: Never Be The Same :hibiscus:
Instagram: epy.alaina :cherry_blossom:
Genre: Romance/Drama :hibiscus:
Discription: Join a pair of twins on their way to grow up. How do you master the traps of life? Jump on the emotional roller coaster with a new city, new problems, new friends and a new love. :cherry_blossom:
Specials: CC + Artscenes ( first Artscene on chapter 4 ) + Choices :hibiscus: