I'm Promoting My Story! Promote Your Story Here Too!

Hi! I’m an episode author and artist. My second story’s name is Allure Me.

Description: Murders, disappearances? Who’s causing all of this? And are you going to escape from it with him? LL, CC, Choices matter.

Genre: Romance, mystery, drama and a bit of comedy.

The link:

e0587cbd5010899b2b23efd6855fdd36644e5f2a_2_460x1000.jpeg

TITLE: 41 Days Together
GENRE: Drama/Comedy
EPISODES: 9 (more coming soon)
PLOT: What will happen when four teens live together in a house? Discover the stories of each character! (CC, LL, 2 LL, LGBT).
AUTHOR: Mar34 (me of course)

COVER:

I would like if you give my story a chance :blush: :orange_heart:

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6131932163407872

Hi! Thanks for this thread! Here is my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: LDR: Love You From Afar
Author: Zeah P.
Genre: Romance, fantasy, drama
Three chapters, more to come!
LGBTQ+ option! :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

Description: After an unexpteded accident, you end up in the astral world. Falling in love with your online friend through the astral was NOT on your bucket list. F/M LI | CC |

Thanks for the thread!

Autho: xgeorgia

Instagram: @xgeorgia_xx

Title: Orocia’s Hybrid

Genre: Fantasy

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 5 and more coming

Description: Lorelai is special, but being ‘special’ isn’t allowed in the Kingdom of Orocia. Will dark secrets unfold along with their surprising truths? Will Lorelai be able to find her way back home? And most importantly, who will she met along the journey?

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description

He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you?