I'm Promoting My Story! Promote Your Story Here Too!

Hi! I would love for you guys to read my story! This is my first time writing one :slight_smile:

Title: Stuck
Genre: Drama/Romance/Mystery
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482930784305152
Description: Victoria is a rich girl living a perfect life until tragedy strikes and her family’s horrible past finally comes to light.
Extras: Full CC for MC and LIs + 3 LIs + Point System + Choices Matter

1 Like

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description
Trying to protect the world from the most powerful interdimensional being there is, is hard enough, but what happens when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

Thank you.

Story Name: - Lovely Sweetheart

Author: - TJ’s Media Corner

Instagram: - @tjsmediacorner_official

Description: - Roy and his mother have recently moved to Millstone Town where he is supposed to continue his studies. But on his first day of school he sees a girl whom he falls in love with.

Genres: - Romance,.

Current chapters: - 4 (on going)

Style: - Limelight

Cover: -

High_School_Love_GB_posterThumb_8ejdgif9lm

Link: -

1 Like

Hey guys I just revamped 5 episodes of my story and I would love if you read it!
I can do rfr so pm me if you want

Title Mafia Star
Genre Drama
Author Mythical Star
Instagram episode_mythical.star
Style Ink
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4880935725760512
Story cover Mafia_star_posterThumb_AJvBQS4A3B

Also if you would like a drawn story cover ink or limelight you can ask me in exchange for a read.

2 Likes

Hey. Thanks for the thread. Here is my story. On my new account - Riy4to.Writes
Title: BtW: An Untold Story (revamped)
Genre: Fantasy
CC: Limited
Style: LL
Sound & Music: Yes
Story description: Immerse yourself in the story where love crosses all boundaries. What will happen when you discover your destiny. What will you choose the man you love or your kingdom?
Instagram: Riy4to.episode.writes
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5619282981879808
Cover: BtW An Untold Story
**Additional Information *** This story is available on my old account Riy4to. I suggest NOT read it. As it has lots of errors. I can’t log into it so I moved the story here. If you can give it a try or share it with others.

1 Like

Thank you for the thread!

When shipwreck leaves you lost at sea with a band of pirates can you use the stars to navigate? With a crazed king on your tail and treasure on the map this sea is full of secrets.

1 Like

Hey thank you so much! My story is called UNPRIVILEGED. :slight_smile:
“In a high school where the rich and popular have all the power you decide to help the poor to get integrated. Will you go through with it or resign for love?” Instagram: @episode.rsnow http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6404665675284480

1 Like

Story: The Beast Within
Style: Limelight
Description: On her 21st birthday Ice discover she’s not human nor selian. What happen when she found out her true identity? Will she conquer both worlds or burn it down?

Add me on Instagram at @Ms.Nel for more updates

2 Likes

Thank you for the thread!

L’amour

• Genre - Fantasy/ SI- FI

• Description - Monti lives on the planet L’amour. Now that she is the new family monarch, she has lived a painful life to the top. When other families come into play what will happen? CC-LGBTQ+

• Extra Description - It is an action packed, romance story between two powerful women. Monti the Main Character and Fallones the Love Interest meet under business account, never have met before but, once acquainted there is much to happen between the two. While working together a bond is grown between the two… As nice as life sounds, danger arises as the days go on. One day another family comes out of the shadows, seeking revenge on their downfall. A war is beginning are you ready for the Lust , Lies and Survival ?

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5481114902396928

COVERS

1 Like

Hi. Feel free to check out my story if you’re interested. I’m open to R4Rs as well :grin:

Story: See the Light
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except it’s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6251601538514944

Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hi Guys! This is my story! Not my first!! It’ll be great!
Title: The Elementals (S1): Phoenix
Author: Heziboi
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Summary: Zeke Barnum and his siblings have been invited to Phoenix Academy, school of magic, but, after Zeke and his best friend Cameron are kidnapped by aliens, he is impregnated by alien tech with an EMBRYO! All while the teens face common teenage issues. By the way, you’ll NEVER guess who the father of the baby is!

Zeke Barnum is 17 years old, his parents are dead and his sanity is on it’s death bed. He is forced to pay the bills and take care of his (very capable) siblings. What he doesn’t know is that he will soon be with child, he’ll be taking care of himself, siblings, and a baby. The challenges of the human world and the universe of magic collide all into one book.

Can you handle it?

Chapters: 6 (unpublished)
Link: Coming Soon!

281545369-256-k134559

1 Like

I’m promoting my story
Story name: Forever In Love
Genre:Romance
Description:What happens when the most outgoing girl and the most insecure boy catch feelings for each other?
Male and Female MC/Full CC/1 LI

Happy to do r4r with you

1 Like

Thanks for this thread :blush:.

Title: THE VAMPIRE MAFIA
Writer: Anahi
Genre: fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance
Instagram account: anahi_episode_
Style: LL
Description:

Emilio falls in love with Crystal, but because of his past mistakes and the Mafia life he has, will Crystal and Emilio be able to be together?

1 Like

Title - Serial Interest

Genre - um, multiple? :sweat_smile: it’s mystery/suspense, romance and drama with some comedy sprinkled in there.

Description - There’s a serial killer stalking your town. It’s your job to find him faster than he can kill again. However, things get complicated when bizarre stuff starts happening to you. Is it all connected? What if he is closer than you know and aims his sights on you first?

•Limelight
•Full CC for the MC & the LI
•Point system for multiple characters
•No gem choices (except optional STA)
•[Mature themes & strong language]

I’m reading Serial Interest 8 :star2:. Check it out: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5640824553144320

1 Like

I just want to add- once my story hits 1000 reads (currently 800+) I’ll be doing a GEM giveaway on Instagram [xvx.episode] where I’ll spend 100 :gem: on your story :black_heart:

1 Like

Hi! Feel free to check out my story if you’re interested. I’m open to R4R’s as well :grin:

Title: The Beast Within
Author: Ms.Nel
Story Style: Limelight
Story Description: On her 21st birthday Ice discover she’s not human nor selian. What happen when she’s find out her true identity? Will she conquer both worlds or burn it down?

add me in Instagram Ms.Nel

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description
Trying to protect the world from the most powerful interdimensional being there is, is hard enough, but what happens when you fall for his hot but heartless son?(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

Hi! Feel free to check out my story if you’re interested. I’m open to R4R’s as well :grin:

Title: The Beast Within
Author: Ms.Nel
Story Style: Limelight
Story Description: On her 21st birthday Ice discover she’s not human nor selian. What happen when she’s find out her true identity? Will she conquer both worlds or burn it down?

Add me on instagram @writer_ms.nel

Amazing! Glad to see this thread is still in use:)
Here’s my story I published yesterday.
persuade by you cover

• Title: Persuade By You
  • Genre: Romance but has a mix of drama & mystery
  • Episodes: 3 & ongoing
  • Story’s Description: Giada’s lost soul is all about being angelic but as she interferes with Brody Myers’s classic ways, the untold slowly starts to unravel. After all, what can it bring…?
  • Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5552516443078656
  • My IG: @authordamira

I released my first story ever, “All For Me” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’d appreciate it if you’d check it out! @nayahwritesepis | Linktree <3

Genre: Romance/Drama
Description: He’s got a name as a “love em and leave em” type of dude. Once Milo meets Bexley , things change. This mafia leader is determined to keep Bexley safe while also making her his
Customization: No limits! There are art scenes involved, so you should keep them as close original if you want them to match!
Instagram: @nayahwritesepis