I'm Reviewing Stories :)

I’m bored and willing to review some stories!
Here’s a few things to keep in mind before submitting your story:

• I will be honest in my reviews, but not rude! :slight_smile:
  • I will only read the first episode of the story. If I like your story enough it may end up in my favorites!
  • Please make sure to include how you would like to receive your review (DM or post on this thread.)
  • I will review your story on the following: grammar, originality, directing, plot, appeal, etc.

Here’s the template:

Title:
Author:
Episode Count:
Genre:
Description:
Suggestions: (optional) – is there anything you would like me to focus on? (for example: timing, grammar, zooms, etc.)

5 Likes

I haven’t published my story yet, could you still review it?

Yes I can!

Title: His Property

Author: maya8447

Episode count: 2 (Episode 2 is not complete)

Genre: Drama

Description: I haven’t made it yet.

Would you like me to post your review here or DM you it?

You can post it here.

Hello @Jakie,
Would you please review my story?

Title: to the stars & further
Author: fatima
Genre: romance
Episode count: 9
Story description: You are sexy, rich, smart and desired by every single man. Mark, the only one who will love you unconditionally. But how strong his love will be in front of your past?

Link of story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4520226729099264
Instagram: @fatima.episode1

If you are going to review my story, can you please focus on the grammer, plot and directing?:see_no_evil:

Also, i would love if you Dm me about the review here or on Instagram. (Check my Instagram before reviewing it, I would love it if you see the sneekpeeks first. They are only 3)

1 Like

Cover: N/A

Grammar/spelling: 10/10 - I didn’t find anything wrong here.

Directing: 9/10 - Again, I found nothing wrong here, in the future I recommend you use spot directing or maybe include some overlays (which you already did)

Plot: 7/10 - I liked the plot, it isn’t too overused but I definitely have seen stories similar to this one which is A-okay!

Length: 2/10 - I know you’re still working on it but I think you should increase the length of your chapters and add a cliffhanger at the end to ensure readers will read the next episode. I personally prefer episodes that are 10-15 minutes long. If it’s less than 10 minutes long, I feel like I’ve wasted a pass. (This would be 1000-1500 lines per episode, not including character customization!)

Summary:
I liked your plot and your use of zooms was enjoyable. I do think you should add some choices to keep readers engaged and increase the chapter length! The grammar was great, along with the aesthetic appeal and I didn’t find any problems with the directing.

Overall: 5.5/10

Good luck with your story and happy holidays!

1 Like

I’ll review your story and DM you my review. I’ll also make sure to check out your instagram!

1 Like

Thanks! Also, happy holidays!

1 Like

Hi! I know that this is kind of random, but what app did you use to make your book cover. I love it and it is simple yet gorgeous! :hugs:

1 Like

And I am also interested in getting my story reviewed. It is also not published and it doesn’t have a cover but I want all the help that I can get before I release it!

1 Like

Feel free to check out my story.

My story: Thriller: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Episodes: 5/6
Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Horror/Fantasy/Adventure
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Suggestions: Plot(Originality), grammar, zooms, choices

My episodes are rather long… 20 mins about there just to give a heads up
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Cover still in Review: (One of my new covers… still havent decide haha)

Thank you so much, I used episode it self🙈
(Background and characters positions and so on)

1 Like

I would love to!

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of fugitives who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
Style: Ink
This story has 4 episodes
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!

Hi :blush:
Title: "Once Upon A Time…"
Author : Manuela M. (manuelam.episode on IG)
Genre : Romance
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5039292318875648
Episode Count: 9
Description : Ella’s a girl who loves having fun with her friends and doesn’t want serious relationships after her ex cheated on her. But what will happen when she finds herself betrothed to the king of the kingdom in which her mother sent her?
:cupid::cupid::cupid:

Cover%20Episode

Hi I’d love a review from you. post on thread.
Story Title: LURKING IN THE SHADOWS
Story Author: Mystery Maker
Genre: Thriller
Episodes published: 3 (4th coming soon…)
Description: Carol is haunted by a series of terrifying dreams & cassettes.She strives to find her missing sister but is unaware that her six sense may led to unforeseeable consequences…

large%20cover

1 Like

If you like romance story.
Author: * Misslibra
Title: Trust the Love
Instagram: misslibra3582
Genre: Romance (and a little comedy, too.)
Style: Ink
**Description:**Love isn’t always easy! Jackson en cassie fall for each other but a secret makes him push her away.
Can Stubborn Cassie and serious Jackson trust the love that’s between them.

1 Like

Wow! I love the cover design! Who did you ask to help you draw it? :slight_smile:

It wasn’t a free cover. I let it made by a professional.

1 Like