I'm reviewing stories!

opinion
communication
community
general

Hey person reading this. Want me to review your story and give you some feedback? I will be honest about what I read and what I thought.

Requirements
~Username ( on the app )
~Title
~Description
~Genre
~Cover
~Length

Depending on how many reviews I have to do and my free time ( I’m starting school soon ), I will get back to you in 2-7 days. I don’t often check the forum, but I’ll try to make it a habit. Please be patient and have fun writing!!

Forgot to add, I’m only doing the first episode.

Here’s mine:
Username: Dreamer
Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Genre: Romance
Description: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Episodes: 8 (more coming soon, I’m trying to update once a week)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452320906543104

Thanks for doing this! :slight_smile:

No problem!! I’m going to read it right now and get back to you in a few minutes!!

Title: Eyes On You
Author: Dani Olugbile
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: INK
Description: Two well-known schools of Beverly Hills merge together. But you did not expect Parker Anderson, the school heartthrob, to have his eyes on you.
Episodes: 3 (Updates Regularly!)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5011428020191232

:heart: :heart: :

Author: Ani & Abby
Title: Crazy Normal People
Genre: Drama
Description: The casual life of a girl might turn out differently as new people enter her life.
Episodes: 4 but more coming soon
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6311716397645824

~Username ( on the app )
Dr.Smile
~Title
The Pregnancy Curse
~Description
Being the bad boy always seems like fun and games, but for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Too bad Tristan Stuart realized this way too late. [Male MC]
~Genre
Comedy
~Cover
Oh and thank you so much!

Pros: I like how her story is told at the very beginning so readers don’t have to use comprehension to figure out what’s wrong or what’s happening. You know how to use grammar!! I’ve read a lot of stories where they don’t use it correctly and it annoys the crap out of me. The way Ric is composed with Scarlet is really good. It shows how Scarlet is treated and explains why her life isn’t the best even more. The way the three men are fighting over the girls is actually sorta funny.

Things you could fix/ build off of: When you’re explaining how Scarlet’s parents die din a car crash, maybe have it be, " My parents died in a car crash…" pause for a beat " I was 6 ".
When Ric first talks ( living room ) maybe add some cool text effects like bold or shaking?
Maybe try adding more animations?

Overall, it was a good episode. I’ll definitely continue reading!!

I’ll get back to you in a bit!

okay ty :heart:

Thank you so much, I’m glad you liked it! :slight_smile:

No problem!!

Here is my story :slight_smile:

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 6 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment ?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

Username: Giselle/ READ STORY

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

New episodes every week!

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 8 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Here’s the update thread!

Pros: Character Customization. She’s sassy. Hell yeah. Bathroom girl… hahahahahahaha. There’s a lot of humor.
The way the conversations go show that they are really close to each other. Their romance is already brewing. I LOVE IT!!!

Things you could fix/ build off of: When Hailey says, " This school is massive " maybe do a pan of the whole background? Why does Parker ask Hailey, " Hello?" Why does Riley hate school? It was never explained. Each scene is really short. Maybe try to make them longer with some banter?

Overall, it was a great episode. I’ll continue reading it.

Pros: I always love a sassy person. Awww sisterly love!! Cliffhanger! I like it!!

Cons: It was sort of unclear who I was playing as in the airport scene.

Since the first episode was really short, I don’t really have much to say for the review, but it was a good episode. I liked it and I will continue reading.

Moved to Share Feedback since it’s about reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

No problem!!

Pros: THAT INTRO THO!! IT’S SO FREAKING COOL!! HOW DID YOU DO IT!!! Humor. Everybody is sassy. His parents are telepaths. It’s confirmed. A…crooked…wig… HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. EXPOOOOOOOOSED!!! Carmela roasts are too lit to handle. Tf… that bonus scene is… well.

Things to fix/build off of: Shouldn’t they change before going to class? When Tristan was in the car going to work, John wasn’t in the car until he spoke. It may just be a glitch on my end, but maybe check your coding?

Overall, I couldn’t find many things I didn’t understand. Mostly pros. I’m soooooo going to continue.

Whoop. In my defense, I didn’t realize that was a topic.