Thank you so much, I’m glad you liked it! :slight_smile:

No problem!!

1 Like

Here is my story :slight_smile:

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 6 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment ?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

Username: Giselle/ READ STORY

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

New episodes every week!

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 8 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Here’s the update thread!

Pros: Character Customization. She’s sassy. Hell yeah. Bathroom girl… hahahahahahaha. There’s a lot of humor.
The way the conversations go show that they are really close to each other. Their romance is already brewing. I LOVE IT!!!

Things you could fix/ build off of: When Hailey says, " This school is massive " maybe do a pan of the whole background? Why does Parker ask Hailey, " Hello?" Why does Riley hate school? It was never explained. Each scene is really short. Maybe try to make them longer with some banter?

Overall, it was a great episode. I’ll continue reading it.

1 Like

Pros: I always love a sassy person. Awww sisterly love!! Cliffhanger! I like it!!

Cons: It was sort of unclear who I was playing as in the airport scene.

Since the first episode was really short, I don’t really have much to say for the review, but it was a good episode. I liked it and I will continue reading.

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since it’s about reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

No problem!!

Pros: THAT INTRO THO!! IT’S SO FREAKING COOL!! HOW DID YOU DO IT!!! Humor. Everybody is sassy. His parents are telepaths. It’s confirmed. A…crooked…wig… HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. EXPOOOOOOOOSED!!! Carmela roasts are too lit to handle. Tf… that bonus scene is… well.

Things to fix/build off of: Shouldn’t they change before going to class? When Tristan was in the car going to work, John wasn’t in the car until he spoke. It may just be a glitch on my end, but maybe check your coding?

Overall, I couldn’t find many things I didn’t understand. Mostly pros. I’m soooooo going to continue.

1 Like

Whoop. In my defense, I didn’t realize that was a topic.

1 Like

Pro: I like how his mother is supportive of him. In just one episode, their personalities are explained well. Jeremy is sassy and independent.

Things to fix/ build off of: It’s sort of confusing on how he escaped the castle. Wouldn’t there be guards patrolling outside and in?

I don’t really have much to say other than, I like the story so far and I will keep reading.

1 Like

Since the first episode is cc, I’ll just review the second one.

Pro: You used a point system which I’ve always liked. You got to customize your characters.

Things to fix/ build off of: Couldn’t the MC unlocked the car with the tab thing and jumped out? Why wouldn’t MC run or text her BFF that she was kidnapped?

Overall, I really liked the story so far. I really like the concept and the way her story was told. I’m definitely continuing.

1 Like

In the intro, the words are just overlays and so is the graffitti art. About the changing clothes thing, the way PE works (at my school at least) the teacher has to dismiss you to change, so you wouldn’t miss the bell while changing clothes but the new coach at their school never dismissed them. The car thing is probably a glitch, but thanks for telling me, I’ll check the code to make sure. I’m so glad you liked my story and thank you again.

1 Like

No problem!!
The PE thing makes sense. At my school, we change before going to class, so for me it was just confusing.

1 Like

Title: Trouble.
Author: Stev1997
Genre: Drama/romance,
Style: INK.
Description: You were kidnapped years ago of your fathers old enemy, your childhood love finds you by accident. What will happen next?
Chapters: 3, chapter 4 & 5 will be out in the weekend.

Pro: The bruises look really cool. I like how it shows us what her father is doing. The overlays and backgrounds are perfect.

Things to fix/ build off of: Why would Alexandra just tell Gabriel that they kidnapped Alexa? Why wouldn’t Gabriel run down there and help her? Check your grammar.

Overall, it was a good episode. I’ll continue reading it

1 Like

HI I’m autumn3481
My stoties are life of millie and Mars

Life of millie description: follow the life of millie from divorcing parents to love triangle to friend affairs

Mars description: kira is a guy hating painter and ray is a motorcyclist racer playboy can the conquer their demons?

Life of millie is drama
Mars is romance thriller

life%20of%20millie%20small%20cover

Life of Millie: It jumps into the story right away. Maybe add some cards at the beginning or narration. Check your grammar. When Millie and Janis are talking, neither shows up. If you want all the characters to be doing an animation at the same time, I’m pretty sure the coding is, “ @NAME is _____ and NAME is ____ “ you can look it up though

Millie knows logic. She’s smart.

Can you send me the cover and your episode username? Links don’t work since I’m not on android or IOS. Thanks!!