I'm reworking a story, and I need a cover artist or suggestions for ones. 🎨

Here are a bunch of fantastic commission artists:
@Tara3 @MysteryMaker @Bertha @ZamiraArts @anon6748744 @Jessica15 @Soupy @Mystery.Author @archh_07 @LitchiMoon

Hope this helped!

12 Likes

Thank you so much for recommending me :blue_heart:

2 Likes

:relieved: :heart: thank you

3 Likes

thanks for recommending me :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so so much again love!! :heart:

Hi there!! I would love to help out, this sounds so good! :heart_eyes:

Prices

Examples

Process

First of all, you can message me for any questions without commitment! :blush: And ask me about the price of a piece if you’re not sure, and don’t hesitate to decline after if you’re not sure, no worries!
So…
I use PayPal for the payment.
We will talk about what you want, I will suggest things if you’re not sure, help out figure out how you want the drawing :heart:
After that, if you confirm your order I’ll get the sketch started :raised_hands:t2:
After showing you the sketch (with watermark) and make any changes you want me to without problem! Once you like it, we will proceed to the payment. Once I receive the money, I will continue and finish the piece and let you know how long it will take.
I will answer any questions you have and keep you updated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
When the piece is finished, I will send it via the media we were talking on (Forums, Instagram…) make any changes you want me to without problem and if you like it, I will send it via email so you can have the best quality possible!
No credit needed, of course!

Thank you so much, I really hope we can work together with this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Have a great time!!

4 Likes

Thank you for recommending me :two_hearts: I’ve already messaged them about it :relieved:

3 Likes

Thank you for the offer. I’ve found an artist but your work is amazing!

2 Likes

I love your work, I’ve found an artist. Thank you for the offer. I’m going to close this thread in a minute. But I appreciate the offer.

2 Likes

Hello I have a art shop for verrrrryyyyy cheep prices go for 2-5 depending on whitch type you get
here is my shop

Read first then go to my website the link is on the topic.

Examples on website

There is also a big raffle

Check it out!!

Ask for a coupon on a pm

@E.M.E
I do art story covers if you’re still looking

but I’m not very good,
here’s some of my work:

drive.google.com

story cover examples - Google Drive

Not anymore. Love your work but I’m trying to get the topic closed, lol.

ok, thx

Hi! @KylieJay makes beautiful art, and her prices are cheap.

The shop itself is closed, but you can PM her, and see her availabilites.

1 Like

Hi ! i can do your cover for 3$…dm me if u are interested…!!!

Can you make one for me?

I can do your art for 25€ it’s a special offer, it would normally cost 40€

1 Like

A recent example

1 Like

Thank you, but I’ve already found an artist. I love your commission though.

1 Like

Hi girl i was wondering if you also do profile picture bc when i saw your art it looked fab x

1 Like