I'm Scared....Hurricane Season

Welp, Hurricane Season is in effect, now I’m scared of Hurricanes…all I can do is hope, and pray that everything will be okay, because last year, was a goddamn disaster…

6 Likes

I pray and hope for your safety and your family’s safety and all of the people who live there.

:two_hearts:

1 Like

:pray:t3: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

i’ll pray for your safety :pensive: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

:heavy_heart_exclamation: :pensive:

1 Like

I live in Florida…not even slightly concerned. Plus it’s been pretty quiet season so far.

Hurricane season may affect people but we all shouldn’t be afraid of it, heavenly father made the world and people.

It apart of nature, novermber 30 isn’t that far away because that the last day of hurricane season.

1 Like

and that’s all i wan to hear, hurricane season being over and done with. NEXT UP, HALLOWEEN!! XD

1 Like

:innocent:
Halloween is nearly here but I don’t do trick or treat anymore. But I did had to fool the senior at lunch bunch about 2 years ago. As below…

Ghostbusters!
If there’s something strange in you neighborhood,
Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!
If there’s something weird and it don’t look good,
Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!
I ain’t afraid of no ghost.
I ain’t afraid of no ghost.

Although ghostbusters costumes was a little bit big for me.

1 Like

stay safe!!! I have family going through hurricane season as well. I understand it’s a stressful time. :heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.