I'm scared I am going to give up on this idea too

Have you ever had 100 ideas for stories and gave up on them? Because same.

I had a dream in June and it inspired me to write a story but with the time I gave up. Now I had another dream and it inspired me to write another story.

But thinking of… I can mix both ideas. But I’m scared I am going to give up on it.

7 Likes

That’s what I’m trying to do right now. I have a lot of ideas, so I’m trying to find a way to combine all of them in one story.
It can sometimes take a really long time to come up with a story you like the idea of, so don’t get too discouraged :cloud::ballet_shoes:

2 Likes

Dont be scared and try!
Same with me!
But, dont forget…Trying is better than losing the opportunity :kissing_heart:

you lose nothing with trying :)) i’ve been in the exact same position and i’ve had to really push myself to not give up. it’s not easy, but it’s not impossible. always tell yourself that you can! and in the end it will be worth it, 1000 percent ;))

Don’t give up
Don’t give up

:arrow_down_small:
Don’t give up

It can be soooooooooo chaotic when you start a story and have loads of ideas, but that’s so much better than writer’s block as your brain has so many ideas that it’s overwhelming. My head is like a brick. :eye: :lips::eye:Write down as many of them as you can and incorporate them into your episodes. Also, remember that you can always use your ideas in future stories, so don’t use all of them on this one.

I’m sure you’ll be awesome. Once againnnn

Don’t give up

I have gone through the same, love. But, trust me, when I tell you this. You, your mind, your heart and your creativity is strong enough to handle hundreds and thousands of story ideas. I would say, one by one, turn all those ideas into various stories. Yes, it will take time for you to, completely get your ideas out there, but at least you’re turning them into reality and being happy, and satisfied about it. Lastly, follow your heart and don’t be scared. Take this as a sign of becoming an amazing writer, with so many loaded ideas!!

I really hope, this helped :purple_heart:
Never give up!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.