I'm seeing my ex after 7 year

Okay guys so. I decided to see my ex at 7pm today just to chill since he be wanting to see me. I have NO IDEA what to say to him when we hang out. I’m pretty nervous too… Any advice?

3 Likes

Don’t go into anybody’s house.

6 Likes

We decided to chill in his Car

1 Like

:flushed:

Maybe you should meet up at a neutral location instead. :woman_shrugging:t4:

Not to be a grandma or anything… but… this is still a pandemic… and you haven’t seen this person in 7 years??? So technically… you really don’t know this person anymore. AND trying to do this during the holidays??? :thinking:

I would probably reschedule.

9 Likes

I agree with you @Creole_KareBear :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Stay safe love :heart:

I totally brushed over the 7 years part. Why does someone you haven’t seen/heard from in 7 years want to meet with you in their car, on a holiday during a pandemic?

4 Likes

Good question…

2 Likes

I just don’t think that now is the time to try to re-connect with anyone during a pandemic that none of us living right now have ever experienced before!!! People are dying left and right from this virus :microbe:… and although people have to find ways to entertain themselves and be active in some way… it doesn’t seem worth it to put yourself ( and potentially whoever you live with ) at risk of exposure to this virus :microbe: as it is starting to mutate just to hang out with a virtual stranger!!! :woman_shrugging:t4:

Plus… 7 years of not dealing with this person… and the person in question is an Ex:thinking:

Usually Ex’s are “ Ex’s ” for a reason. :woman_shrugging:t4:

I just really want people to be safe and take their health and safety into consideration.

And I know people feel lonely during the Holidays… but … just … think about what makes sense health and safety wise please.

5 Likes

Yes that’s :100: the virus is getting worsen not better and I understand it’s lonely for the holiday season it sucks :confused: I know but safe comes first as an priority and you can always do things do virtual.

1 Like

7 years…? :exploding_head:
I wouldn’t go to his place try somewhere local a place with surround with a lot of people and be careful because you don’t know what his intentions are and its so weird he wants to see after 7 years especially during this time with pandemic and holidays.

It’s best not to go out at all with him …in my opinion

1 Like

Absolutely… I also would suggest not going to meet this person!!!

1 Like

:100:

1 Like

I totally agree with @Creole_KareBear and @Faith.episode.cats

2 Likes

Be careful. That’s all I’ll say :two_hearts:

1 Like

Okay on a high it sounds like he’s looking to bang js so like be careful

edit: how old are you tho bc like I’m 20 and an ex from 7 years ago would be from when i was 13 and at that point in life is it considered an ex or just a friend you hugged on occasion

5 Likes

Yea, i’d definitely be careful meeting someone alone that you don’t even know. (After 7 years, you guys are technically strangers now). Just be careful and make sure you have something to protect yourself with. There’s awful ppl out there.

4 Likes

Okay, now I’m intrigued. If you feel comfortable with giving us an update, please do so.

2 Likes

My guess was either 1. Sex 2. He’s looking for money. But to be fair, I’m pretty cautious of people so I assume it’s not pure intentions.

5 Likes

You don’t have to give us any details, but let us know when you’re back home and if you’re alright. :heart:

1 Like