I'm sharing 6 romantic scenes for free! šŸ’Ž

Hi everyone! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

I have created 6 passionate scenes for those who find it difficult to write descriptive text for artwork and romantic scenes :heart:. Itā€™s absolutely free and you can utilize it however you see fit. Even customize the text a bit to suit your charactersā€™ names, places, and appearances. These scenes could provide inspiration for how to progress your story or how to have your characters express their love for one another for the first time.

I am gradually creating more of these kinds of scenarios, so stay alert for whatā€™s to come. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Please send me a message or DM me on IG @episode.merlin to get access. :slight_smile:

PS! Itā€™s not script templates. No coding included.

5 Likes

can I see an example? and by the way this is nice of you :heartbeat:

2 Likes

The example would be something like this:

His presence is overwhelming and I can feel my breath getting faster as he gets closer. I can see that he is looking for something and Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m ready to give it to him.

He grins at me and says ā€œYour cheeks are brighter than normalā€.

Oh no, he noticed my blush! He moves closer to me to get a better look at my face. Iā€™m internally freaking out not knowing how to react. All I can smell is his masculine fragrance. The kind that was made just for me. He is dressed elegantly and looks very attractive. He takes pride in his appearance and he leaves nothing to chance.

I was only able to stammer out a meek murmur, ā€œItā€™s getting pretty sweltering in here, Mr. Name.ā€

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.