I'm so confused, what does this mean?

I got this today and I’m so confused, what does the certificate mean?

2 Likes

Interesting I’ve never seen that before… have you recently tried one of episodes tutorials or something

2 Likes

No I haven’t.

1 Like

I have never seen this. @Sydney_H or @Nick do you know anything about this?

1 Like

Uh, it’s a congrats, you completed the Advanced Tutorial

Advanced Tutorial for what? :thinking:

1 Like

Learning…advanced things…

maybe it because you recently joined the comunity and you aldready know a lot of things ?

I didn’t recently join. I just created a new Episode account that’s all cause I left temporarily before and then I joined Episode again early this month.

for them you’re new and not on a new account , so maybe the epibot gave you it cuz you’re “new” for them and you’re aldready “Advanced”/know a lot of things

Oh okay.

Moved to Site Feedback since this is about the forum itself. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

I’ve never seen this before, but Nick may know more about it. :thinking:

You asked Epi-Bot for the Advanced Tutorial, and that’s your congrats!!

You more than likely unlock this certificate once you complete/receive a certain amount of forum badges. I will look into this more and can’t congratulate you enough for accomplishing this! :partying_face:

3 Likes

No, it isn’t.
I got it on another forum, and I know that it’s for completing the Advanced User Tutorial.

Awesome! Either way congrats to all who unlock it! :party_time:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.