I'm So Excited, I Just Can't Hide It! ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫ ~ A Thread to Share What You're Happy About <3

Okay, I had no idea where to post anything where I was feeling especially happy or excited or anything!

So let’s turn this into a thread where we all talk about what makes us really excited for the day!

What are you happy about or excited for?? <3 <3 <3 <3

17 Likes

I’m excited because in ONE HOUR! I’m going to be a theater watching Unplanned! I can’t wait!!

Even though I KNOW I’m going to be crying and stuff…LOLOLOL and I will be crying, but it is gonna be such a good film!

6 Likes

Well I’m happy this thread was created and you’re excited to watch a film! I haven’t been heard of that film sounds interesting—

But personally, I like to say that in 7th grade my ELA SBAC score was perfect! (Really proud of myself even tho It was a while ago lol)

And rn, I have all A+’s! :grin:

7 Likes

My father just gave me his old record player, and he still has a ton of original albums (its all old music, which is the only thing I can listen to).

(Also, the website you linked gives away your location. I went to check out the movie, and it gave the location of the theater… Sorry this sounds creepy)

5 Likes

I am going to eat street tacos and it makes me so happy.

I can’t even :sob::sob::sob::taco::heart::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

I’m excited for my 17th birthday this year! My mom is gonna stop being so super strict on me and give me some more room to breath so I can enjoy my last year as a child :joy:

4 Likes

LOL - Weird, it shouldn’t have done that :thinking: But don’t worry about it. Any theater location it gave couldn’t have been mine. I had to drive an hour to get to a theater 'cause it isn’t playing in my current location town. ^^

2 Likes

Follow up on this. 11/10 would watch again. It was a very emotional and…just an amazing film T.T Glad I saw it, even though I am still crying as I type LOL - I hope I’ll be fresh tomorrow for some important stuff I have to do.

2 Likes

I’m quite the opposite of this right now. :joy: I’m stressed and unmotivated

1 Like

Well find something to be happy and excited about!! :thinking: Let’s see…Going to go to sleep soon? Nice, warm bed <3 <3

2 Likes

Hahaha sadly I don’t have the luxury to sleep as of now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Not now, but soon ^^

1 Like

Not soon either…I have a lot of things to do that’ll probably take me all night lol

*I should probably be on the rant thread…rather than spoiling everyone’s positivity with my negativity *

I’ll go now :wink:

3 Likes

Okay but like, me always. I’m happy because I found someone who gets meeee :joy:
But I’m also happy because I found a new bop to listen to on repeat for the next hour :smiley:

2 Likes

What is it?? Shaaaaaaaaaare!!

2 Likes

I’m excited about all the help I’ve been getting here on the forums and all the amazing people I’ve met​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

That’s awesome! I’m so happy for you!! <3

1 Like

Please Me by Bruno Mars and Cardi B

2 Likes

I’m a bit older than most of y’all but everyone that I have had contact with have been amazing so are u

2 Likes

How old?

1 Like