I'm so sorry about my sister

I’m sorry

Huh

done what?

You know the last post…

no?

You know… ’
How can I put the character in front of the overlay?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that

im sorry but the amount of times people have blamed their behaviour on someone hacking their account is unreal, so i dont think i believe you hon

4 Likes

Honestly, it’s my sister!!! I don’t type like that!!

Look at the previous posts, if it was me I would say thank you for your help.

yeah okay well tell your sister that calling my dead mom a hoe is disrespectful as fuck and she aint nothing but a little pipe up on social media. as soon as someone said she’s gon be suspended she shut her lil mouth didn’t she?

whether it was u or ur sister, i dont accept your apology cuz my momma meant everything to me and for her/you to call her a hoe when she had no clue what was going on wit me was so inconsiderate and horrible.

mkay?

16 Likes

I understand that your mum means everything to you. My mum is means everything to me but I hate the way my sister is so rude and disrespectful to you and to everyone else. Once again, I’m sorry.

1 Like

I totally get why you are posting this, but I will have to agree with @AnonymousAuthor1 since I can’t be sure if you are really telling the truth or not

7 Likes

it seems to me like she realised she fucked up and wanted to blame it on her sister.
i dont even care if im coming across as rude

8 Likes

I’m telling the truth!!!

Now don’t get TO cranky though :sweat_smile: she is apologizing to us for the confusion, but if we start arguing again this will just become the same problem as the last thread

2 Likes

Lol, I won’t start an argument whereas my sister did last time

Can I say thanks for all your help on the last post

ahem I know it’s not my business but @AnonymousAuthor1 I agree. @Natalia.Episode TELL YOUR SISTER TO CHANGE HER ATTITUDE

I’m sorry you had to go through that @AnonymousAuthor1 you’re really sweet and don’t deserve to have been treated like that.

4 Likes

I’ll tell her

1 Like

thank you boo, it was a few years ago but it doesnt mean shit like that is any easier

1 Like