I'm so tired of getting shafted during read for reads!

i’ll read ur story for fun if u like

Thank you for starting my story. It means a lot to me that you would check it out! I have a list of stories I’m reading but will add your story Fame or Love to my favorites and check it out soon.
Have a great day! :slight_smile:

Hi,
Thank you for your comment. That’s a good idea. :slight_smile:

Also, I’m on chapter 2 of your story You, Me and the beat. I’m really enjoying it and can’t wait to see what happens once the MC starts the music school. It was very nice of Liam to sign her up ut her dad is going to be so mad! I will message you once I’m done with chapter 3. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for you suggestion. I appreciate you responding to my thread. I will definitely try the reviews on Instagram. I will try to update my story promotion thread, so it does get closed out.

Thank you again,
Have a great day!

Hi,
@Lilly145
Thank you! That’s very sweet of you. I would like that. Let me know what you think.
Also if you have a story, I’m will to check it. I have alist of stories I’m reading now but I always complete any story I say I will read, even if it takes me a couple of days.

That happened to me a few times too. After I was fooled twice (although they kind of claimed they were busy or they forgot and I felt shameful and embarrassed to ask the same person to read my story again ), I decided to create my own R4R thread and one condition was to read my story first and I’d get on theirs. It didn’t work well cos few people were willing to read your story before you read theirs, but at least those are guaranteed reads.

ho do you see iff you story is bin clicked when it is not posted?

It’s only if you share the link you can see how many time the link has been clicked

And were can you see that?

hey! I’m glad you like it. yeah he’s going to be REALLY mad thank you for giving it a chance :blush:

I just published a story and I just did a read for read, I had no idea about this I thought it was something everyone did, I’ll read your story. I don’t know why people would do that. Another thing I’ve noticed is that once some small authors get a ton of reads their head tends to get a little swollen.

1 Like

So true, I’ve noticed that too!
What is your stories name, I’ll read it!

What’s your story about? If it interests me, I’ll read it. No r4r needed.

I just read the first chapter of your story and it’s really good, I like the overlays

Thank you! I added your story to my favorite too. I have a few others to read but will definitely get back to you soon. Most likely by the end of the weekend! :blush:

No rush :blush:

Hi,
Thank you! I apprecite you responding to my thread!
My story is called The Essentia Chronicles
This is the description of my story : Kadence is a powerful essence with a troubled past. Will she be able to embrace her magic in time to save her realm or will she let darkness consume her?

If peaks your interest than I would love to hear what you think.

1 Like

I feel exactly the same! I’m not doing anymore r4r. And I’m one of these readers that will read the story (but sometimes it can take me a while :sweat_smile: ) although same as you I found some awesome stories and most amazing people because of it!

I just let my story let it be! I’m not stressing over it anymore and well I love it!

1 Like

Hey, I’ll read yours… Just give me your story title & your author name :sunglasses: I’d love to help :sunglasses: Oooo and if it’s super radical and I really like it I’ll help promote it! :star_struck: Talk to you later (I guess?) :sunglasses: