I'm starting to wonder... is my story visible?

Hello! I am aware there are lot’s of stories out there, but I was hoping after publishing I’d get at least one read or two. I’ve posted the link in several places, also on Instagram, with previews.
Would anyone be so kind as to check if they can find my story? It’s this one:

Maybe the link doesn’t work?

Through his eyes (by Nelles).
Thank you in advance :heart:

5 Likes

I’ll check it out!

1 Like

I see it!

1 Like

Try to do R4R.
I’ll read it soon

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have, but I didn’t get any replies yet to the stories I read. I’d be willing to read your story too if you like?

2 Likes

If you want I could do a R4R with you :blush:
This is my story!

TITLE : Color my life
AUTHOR : Lady Cannella
GENRE : Action
STYLE : ink
EPISODES : 3 (more coming soon)
DESCRIPTION : A mysterious place, a government full of secrets, a girl and the search of colors in a faded world…will you be able to restore the colors?

strong text

1 Like

Sure, will read it tonight or tomorrow!

2 Likes

I loved how you developed through the episodes, the attention to detail in the overlays is great, very nice job building up the story, too! In the end I thought ohhh the president is kind of hot… oh he’s EVIL! :laughing: i’m looking forward to the rest!

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart: it means a lot to me :blush:

1 Like

Hey, I read your story :blush: it’s really interesting and it’s a new approach to the narration since it’s from a male point of view! Great job :wink::blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’m working on episode 10 atm, the encouragement from you and others really helps me to persist :heart:

1 Like

This is just an advice, I think you should promote more your story because I think your story has potential but you need to share your link in R4R threads, or promoting stories’ thread :blush:
Don’t give up !

1 Like