I'm trying to write a script for a personality quiz, How would I do that?

#PersonalityQuiz

INT. BLACK - NIGHT

&CHARACTER stands screen center AND CHARACTER faces left AND CHARACTER is idle_armscrossed_shifteyes_loop AND CHARACTER moves to layer 0

readerMessage Be sure to choose carefully, Your choices decide your personality.

NARR

What do you do most in your spare time?

choice "I spend my free time reading or writing." {

} "I spend my free time playing sports or being active." {

} ā€œI spend my free time playing music.ā€ {

} ā€œI spend my free time sleeping and eatingā€ {

} ā€œWhat free time? Iā€™m too busy.ā€ {

} ā€œI spend my free time online.ā€ {

}<PREMIUM> ā€œI want to pick my own personality.ā€ {

}

1 Like

Thatā€™s a Q and A template. :thinking:

1 Like

Does the personality quiz effect the story?

Sorry I knew there was a type of questions template thing, must of got the wrong one.

1 Like

It decides what type of person the character isā€¦

Okay so you want to use the point system.

1 Like

I found this now I know it gives some answers but it has gains, if it is useless too, I apologise again!

3 Likes

Yeah Iā€™d use what @Katie36 put above and if you ever get confused with the scripting you can refer to the following thread.

3 Likes

I was thinking of using gains, since I want points to come into play for character relationshipsā€¦ But I donā€™t know how.

@Dara.Amarieā€™s thread should help. It includes examples and gives you information about the commands. The vocabulary is simplistic so itā€™s easy to understand if youā€™re a beginner in this area.

2 Likes

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since this involves coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.