I'm Veronica, and I'd love to assist anyone as a writing partner or as an artist!

Hello, my name is Veronica and I would love to assist anyone in need of a writing partner, or an artist. :grin:

I only signed into the episode forums/community a couple of days ago- and everyone is so nice. However I have had the episode app (and an account) for about a year and a half now, so I have read many stories, practised writing a few and even created some pretty art scenes, covers, splahes and more. People have helped over the last few days and I’d like to help others too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

IF YOU NEED:

• A writing partner,
  • An artist,
  • Or even someone to help with all the coding,

I am willing to help, as I am not too busy at the moment.Also, just in case here are my contact details: :black_heart:

Instagram: @veronica._.episode
Episode: Veronica x
Episode Forums: Veronica.Episode

Have a great new year everyone, and please don’t hesitate to reply. :clinking_glasses:

Many Thanks,
Veronica x

3 Likes

I’ll pm you xx

1 Like

I could use help coding I have a story

1 Like

Hey, :wave:t3:

I’m so sorry, but due to so many requests I cannot help you. :persevere:

I wish you all the best with your story, keep trying with the coding, as it can get hard and it may take hours but you’ll figure it out. :heartpulse:

Many Thanks,
Veronica x

I can try to help you

Lol really that would be great cause I have a story but I suck at coding and directing

1 Like

Yep I would love to help just pm me your story idea

1 Like

Could anyone help me out with art and coding or even heloing me write my story and make ideas for it?

1 Like

Sure!!!

1 Like

whats your instagram or email?

Mysterious_Episode

Hello, I’m new at episode writing stories, and I’m not good with the coding, so I could use some help. In fact I would need all three - a coder, an artist and a writing partner.

1 Like

Would u mind helping me. And if you can’t can you at least send me a screenshot on how to code the story so when I do more chapters they can be good. I’m new to this but not the app.

1 Like

I’m kind of ashamed to admit that I need help with my new story.

If you want to help please reply back, I’d really appreciate some help.

1 Like

Heyyy, :wave:t3:

Don’t be ashamed, can I reply later in the week? I am at school. :innocent::joy:

Best Wishes,
Ari x

Sure I’ll text later! Have a good day.

Lots of love,
Ari x

Sure I’ll reply later! Have a good day.

Lots of love,
Ari x

1 Like