I'm willing to give reviews and read people's stories if they read mine!

Hey, if anyone seeing this has low story reads or a story that doesn’t seem to be increasing in reader counts, go ahead and post your story details here! I’ll read your story and give you a review on things that could make it better. If you don’t want me to review and you just want me to read it just mention it. :blush: Also, know that if you have over 4 episodes, I’m only going to read the first chapter of your story or else I’m might run out of time. Be sure to list…
-Story Name
-Author
-Genre
-Description (short)
I’m also listing my story info here,
Title- Let Yourself Shine :dizzy:
Author- Madeline Stone
Genre- Drama
Description- You are a small town girl, with not many friends until you move to New York and someone offers you a modeling job. You become a world-famous model, but there are some hard things that you must go through to reach the top! Another note- Please don’t send me stories with over a thousand reads, because this is for people whose stories haven’t been noticed much. btw you don’t need to send me screenshots but thanks! :blush:
Thanks! :blush:

4 Likes

hey there! i was planning on giving you a review previously but since you’re doig a review for review type of thing i felt like it was a good oportunity to pop in here :joy::joy::heart: thank you!

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy (Thriller)
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to… Read to uncover the Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane.

Cover

Chapters: 5 (More to come)

Full CC/Choices Matter/Point System/Advanced Directing!:blush:

1 Like

I’ll read yours once I wake up but I thought I might as well claim a spot already. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Adventurous: Damage Control
Author: Problematic_Patrick
Genre: Adventure/action with thriller and romance
Style: Limelight
Description: After a rollercoaster of emotions, Nathan is in need of some damage control and adventure. But what if his “adventures” turn life-threating on an innocent vacation? MALE MC, LGBT
Episodes: 3 (unfinished)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4562799805661184

1 Like

Title: Blurred Lines
Author: Ellie
Genre: Romance
Description: After an intense break up, Quinn enters the world of no strings attached dating. What happens when it turns out there are strings after all, and she’s completely tangled in them?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4833334534668288

Thanks for this thread girl! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I can’t even began to explain how great your first episode was, I could tell how hard you worked on it to make it perfect and it was very clear, I have nothing bad to say about it. :blush: I’ll probably be going back to your story and reading more later!

1 Like

I thought that your story was great and interesting. Some things that you could change (but they aren’t really that important to change) are…

• Making sure conversation flows a little more between him and other guys, (Nathan and the girl have good conversation flow
    -I was also wondering who the girls was, I assumed it was his sister, you could make this more clear3
    -I also think you could add a little more about his background (where he lives, etc.)
    Your story was really suspensful at the end and makes me want to read more! Great job! :blush:

Your story is really great! I think that once you start to write more stories you’ll get a lot more readers! Not much was wrong with this story, but I kinda want to know more about who Regina is. The plot was interesting but you could drag out some more things/go into detail with things. Great job! :blush:

Does anyone wanna do a read for read with me?

Story: Rock Your Socks Off
Genre: Drama
Summary: Lies,Love, Lust, Gangs and Death! People may think the dancing industry is simple… But what happens when it can get you Killed?
Cover: DDRock_Your_Socks_Off_posterThumb_i1MAvrv9qr

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: DD:Rock Your Socks Off (5 is out!)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Hey! I would like a review :blush: and I’ll read yours now.
I hope you’ll like my story, I spend a lot of time on it :blush:
Story Name: Run At Midnight
Written By: lemon
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 1 (more chapters coming soon)
Short Description: You’re an athlete, the fastest runner in your class. But how are you going to run away from the pain and heartbreak when it always seems to chase you?
IG: @tiffyalice_wonder
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4787100571467776
Midnight_Sky_z3_posterThumb_8GpLiOZKOo

Note: There are no choices, and it’s only the first chapter so there’s not much romance. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll PM you after I finished reading :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Your story is really nice and interesting! Some things you could change (they aren’t that noticeable though)
-Some actions don’t make sense to me, maybe look over them
-The dance audition scene is pretty long, I would take off about 2 or 3 people
-While some people are standing in line or walking they overlap in an unnatural way, ( you don’t really need to fix this because most readers won’t notice cause it’s only for a second.
Your story is really fun to play and doesn’t keep the reader bored, great job!

1 Like

Your episode was really nice! Some things that you might need to work on is…
-Punctuation ( for example, periods were written with spaces Such as “Daughter, why are you so sad . What do you want…” It should be written like Daughter, why are you so sad. What do you want…"
-Some grammar is incorrect and throws off the storyline, also check for proper capitalization.
-There isn’t much of a plot, just work on making what you have in mind more clear!
-Sometimes characters appear back on the screen when they already left, so check for coding mistakes. side note*-sometimes their mouth don’t move I don’t know if you are using the episode website to code or the episode app, but make sure you always have an action that the character is doing while they are speaking.
-I entered in the name I wanted but people still called me Arina (be sure to capitalize her name too)
-The main character seems kind of mean, I don’t know how the rest of the story is going to go but I feel like she should have more compassion underneath it all.
Good luck writing your Limelight version! :blush:

Thanks for the advice , it was just a demo version

1 Like

I can tell that you worked really hard on your story, it’s really well written!
I like how you added sound effects too. The only thing that you could change is reading it over and making sure everything is needed in the story, you could cut out some stuff, but you don’t have to it’s just my own preference. Great job, keep writing! :blush:

1 Like

Yeah I understand that the limelight will be your final, great story idea btw! :blush:

1 Like

I enjoyed reading it :grinning:, but in the first chapter in the restaurant, they kept sitting and standing. That’s my only criticism.

1 Like

Hey, I will read your story and send you screenshots in PM. I hope you check out my story :grin:
Here it is-
Adventurous: Adventure House
Genre- Adventure/Horror
Style- LL
Chapters- 3

Would it be alright if you could check out my story if not it’s okiesss :D. I’ll read yours as well :smiley:

My story: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Horror/Fantasy/Adventure
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you survive, solve the havoc and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5/6
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Cover

1 Like

Thanks so much :blush: I was actually just about to fix the restaurant sitting and standing thing just now lol

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Your story is really amazing, I couldn’t really see anything wrong with it. It ran really smoothly and I hope to see more! The only thing you could change is the filter, in one scene it make to character’s skin bright red.

1 Like