Image Approval Team Appreciation Thread ✨

I’m sure I’m not the only one who has been getting images approved rather quickly these past couple of days. After checking around the forum, I see that this thread unfortunately doesn’t already exist. So…

Here’s a thread for us to shower the approval team with our love :relaxed:

Thank you for all the hard work you all put into making our days better, with the approved image emails!

73 Likes

I’ve noticed this too!

Everything I’ve uploaded in the past couple days had a pretty quick turnaround.

So thank you to the image approval team for bearing with me and getting everything approved so quickly!

14 Likes

yes i just had my new cover approved. and i only put it on a few hours ago

9 Likes

THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING HARD HARD THIS WEEK
:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:
I’ve never loved the team more.

8 Likes

20 Likes

They really work SO hard each week. I can only imagine the amount of images that they have to sift through each work. I’m sure I heard possibly somewhere that it’s in the thousands? It’s insane. They deserve SO much appreciation. They’ve never let me down and even on the times that it takes longer to approve, they still always manage to get them too me when I need them and they’ve definitely never failed in a contest either.

So THANK YOU APPROVAL TEAM FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK. We appreciate you! :heart::heart::heart:

15 Likes

Thanks to the approval team! I just uploaded some images after months of inactivity and got really fast approvals.

Also I thought this was funny. I don’t know if it’s just my phone or the actual image you chose but this kind of changes the context of your post :joy::joy::joy:

17 Likes

Wow…that is hilarious :joy: and completely defeats the purpose of my thread. I’ll change it now, thank you for letting me know Ross!

12 Likes

I thought that was purposeful and it made me laugh.

But yes, the approval team is kicking butt. Props to them.

10 Likes

It was a Oprah gif :sob:

Summary

10 Likes

Yo. Yesterday I uploaded something and 5 minutes later it go approved!!
That’s dedication!! :clap:t4::clap:t4:
giphy%20(1)
:wink:

14 Likes

Yes, I uploaded a handful of things the other afternoon and the team approved them while I was sleeping. BLESS!

11 Likes

Same here, I am so happy :slight_smile::slight_smile::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::slight_smile::slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks for this! I have shared a link to the thread in our internal image reviewer chat so that they all get to feel the warm fuzzies. This is very sweet and I greatly appreciate it.

24 Likes

Thank you for forwarding the link Arlene! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Thanks for passing along our well wishes. :heart:

5 Likes

I know right??! They’re so fast rn!!

5 Likes

ohh that’s a great thread idea I’m curious if I want instant approval for an image. How would I get it done?

2 Likes

Exactly! I uploaded my background tjen it got approved in an hour! Thank you!

5 Likes

Yes! They are doing such a great job that I have to stop procrastinating by uploading overlays. By this I mean that I usually finish writing a chapter while my overlays are still in review so I have to wait a few days before I can publish, and therefore I don’t even hurry with coding. But this week I uploaded a few images on Tuesday and they got approved on Wednesday, then I uploaded a few more that were also approved the next day and I still haven’t finished the episode I’ve been working on. They are faster than me! I’m truly impressed, thank you so much!!

10 Likes