Image Review Delays

Hello Episode Community!

We recently had a technical issue which caused some older image uploads not to be reviewed. We are currently working on fixing this. We have received a few tickets where authors were confused because something they uploaded recently was approved but they had images from last week that still hadn’t been. I wanted to let you all know what was going on. So, never fear, those images are still on the server, we just need to get through the backlog created by the technical issue.

Thanks so much for your patience!

36 Likes

Thank you for letting us know! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

You are most welcome! I was reviewing new tickets and thought “You know… I should probably at least make a post on the forum about this so people don’t need to send in a ticket to be told what is up…” :slight_smile:

9 Likes

That was a smart decision. I’ll spread the word on Instagram. I don’t mind the delay. It gives me time to procrastinate :joy:

3 Likes

Thx Arlene!

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you.

3 Likes

Thanks Arlene! I kind of figured something was up because the team has been on top of their GAME lately with approving images. It happened to me also, but I was kind of like “It’ll get approved eventually” :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for letting everyone know! I was starting to wonder what was up haha.

2 Likes

Thanks for informing us about this :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for informing us! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for updating us! :+1::grin:

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know lol I was actually wondering about this :nerd_face::joy::new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Thanks Arlene!

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up!
One of my friends was like “approvals are back to one day” and I was staring at one of my pending overlays from last week being like “…a what?” :joy:

4 Likes

Oh, now I understood! I was so worried…

1 Like

Thanks for the update, Arlene! I was going to submit a ticket but figured you guys have received a bunch of them. Good to know the problem’s being resolved quickly!

1 Like

Thank you for the update, @Arlene
I was beginning to wonder because your review team has really been on the ball lately, which has been very much appreciated.

1 Like

Is it possible to get a update on this :eyes: I uploaded something a week or two ago and it still says ‘in review.’

2 Likes

Same! :expressionless:

We are running behind again right now due to vacations and some other things that are taking up bandwidth. But nothing should be as far behind as 2 weeks. We are at 7 days. The oldest image in the queue is @ 8/19. If you have something older than that, send in a ticket and we will investigate.

10 Likes