🎸 ~ Imagine Dragons Appreciation Thread!

IMAGINE DRAGONS – Appreciation Thread! :musical_note::guitar::notes:

Where we appreciate and spread the love for the popular and well-loved American pop rock band!

They have composed some of the best known and loved songs, such as Believer, Whatever It Takes, Thunder, Radioactive etc. My favorite music album of theirs has to be Evolve!

What’s Your Opinion On Them? Comment Down Below! :wink:

12 Likes

i love this band, and their music!!!

3 Likes

I am very grateful for this band. They are fantastic people. Their songs are very inspiring and they helped me through some tough times. I’m very grateful that I stubbled upon their music. I’ve been to their concert in April, and it was magical :two_hearts::heart:

Thank you Imagine Dragons :heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Radioactive was the first song played on the show The 100. Both my favorite things :heart:

7 Likes

~ Bumpity Bumpy Bump ~

1 Like

Punch :facepunch:

1 Like

bUmP!

1 Like

WHATEVER IT TAKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

5 Likes

'Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins!!!

4 Likes

I DO WHATEVER IT TAKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

4 Likes

Bump

1 Like

I can appreciate people enjoying their music. I heard them for the first time ever a few days ago and my ear drums are still hating me for it =(

4 Likes

But, their music is so inspiring! And gets the adrenaline rushing inside me :innocent: (sorry about your eardrums though :cry:, first times seem to do that).

3 Likes

LOL they didn’t really hurt, was my “creative” way of saying I can’t stand their music, lol :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oof. Shots fired

Eh, not really. I can appreciate what they do…just def not my kinda thing. If that makes any sense.

1 Like

I get that. I’m not a huge fan of them either. I’d rather listen to…other stuff.

I am absolutely OBSESSED with this band! Their music is so empowering and enjoyable to listen to!

2 Likes

agreed

YEAH YOUR A NATURAL!!!:musical_note::musical_note::musical_note::headphones::headphones::headphones::headphones::headphones::headphones::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes