IMPORTANT: I'm sorry, do you want a background redo?

@CESCHMUDT, @Violet42250, @WolfGamerGirl37, @Simply_Practical, @WanderingWolf, @Livvy613, @Areyouaqueen, @Sofia2, @Firely_epi
here is the reason I have tagged all of you.
As you may remember, when I started making backgrounds on the forums, I made a thread called, “Hi, I’m bored, do you want a background?” or something along the lines,
At this point, I hadn’t understood the concept of commercial-free use of images and in consequence, I assumed all images on Google were free of use. I understand I was completely wrong and I should not have made your backgrounds while using images that were not commercially free.
Therefore, I would advise you strongly not to use them, and again, I apologize profusely. if you want a redo, I will try my best, but I can’t promise you results. However, again, I honestly apologize for the trouble caused due to my previous actions.
I hope you understand that I had no knowledge of this at the time and only recently remembered this thread. It may take some time to redo them, but I do have to say I will try my best to ensure the best results.
With the exception of @CESCHMUDT and @violet42250, you two requested backgrounds that I got from google, basically, so I did not make them. I’m sorry for this and I recommend sites like Pixabay or Pexels.

Again, apologizes to everyone.

Regards,
Cinnamon Toast

6 Likes

:clap:t5: Very nice thing to do.

1 Like

Thank you, and I really feel bad for it.

1 Like

No problem, Mistakes happen. :woman_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

Lol thanks for telling us.
I didn’t used it phew :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

yes, I’m so sorry for the trouble! Do you want a redo?

2 Likes

Lol if you have time sure. :blush:

2 Likes

I thought you made my background? Does that count? :thinking: Sorry, I’m not sure…

1 Like

Yes it does, so if you want a redo, I’d try as hard as possible to make it, but I can’t guarentee it.

Here you go!
(I’ll be offline now, since it’s past midnight here)

Tell me if you want any changes made!

1 Like

Your good, if want to remake mine you can. It was the Neptune Bar, colors were blue and black.

I’m pretty sure it was this-

Anyways, whatever the misunderstanding is, I’ll be up in 6 hours, but I really need my sleep, so we’ll resolve this tomorrow.

Oh yeah, it was that one. I keep mixing up my credits. That one should be fine since it was an edited episode back ground, right? That’s fine, have a good night!

1 Like

Thank you :ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Hmm… I’m not sure if I took the police line from google or not, to be honest. Should I just redo it?
The blood splatter is from google, so if you want a redo, feel free to ask.

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

You can redo it if you want too. I don’t mind, just to be safe.

1 Like

Yes I know. They did not have watermarks on them and were not from franchises or any of the sort.

1 Like

My apologies, I don’t think I can redo it, because of the blood splatter and the police tape, and I can’t find it in the correct perspective or for commercial use. I’m really sorry for the inconvenience, and you can contact me if there’s a problem. Again, I’m really sorry for this situation.

1 Like

Your good, the picture was approved by Episode. I like the backfground with how it is anyway.

1 Like