Important Question about Muslim Religion?

I’m writing a story a story set in a fictional world. You will be able to choose your origin.
There will be 5 origins:
1.Inspired by Europe and North America
2.Inspired by Africa
3.Inspired by India
4.Inspired by Japan and China
5.Inspired by the Muslim religion
All of those origins will have a country. Every origin is going to change the story. I’m not going to talk about the plot. But it will include racism, sexism, homophobia and other problems. The story is going to be about fighting for everyone’s rights. I’m not sure if I should do it because I don’t want to represent anyone wrong. I’m doing research but I’m still not sure.
Do you think I should make the story?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

I’m really happy that everyone is positive about the story :smiley:
I started working on the story and I have a question. Is there going to be a problem if all the Muslim women always wear hijab outside? I don’t want to make misrepresent anyone.

Yup you can. Though i would like to review once its published in case some parts were misrepresented or along those lines. So ypu can improve it and more :slight_smile: Hope you wouldnt mind :slight_smile:

You can ask me about point 5. I answer the best of my ability haha.

Ohhh Japan and China haha. No Southeast Asia? :joy: lolll hahaha its ok :grin::joy:

No, I wouldn’t mind at all. When I’m done with the first chapter (it’s not going to be soom) can I DM you link to see it .

Sure