Importing our own music and sounds?

I don’t know if anyone has brought this up in the past, but I thought it would be a good idea to be able to import sounds - like overlays, that must go through review - into the portal so we could use our own sounds and music (copyright-free, of course!). Maybe this isn’t a good idea, but sometimes, I get stuck in a scene where I need a certain sound that isn’t in the portal. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Imagine they had royalty-free funny music for comedy stories. That would be fun to use.

4 Likes

iKR

4 Likes

Yes, brings out that laugh moment.

3 Likes

Pretty sure there is a feature request thread for this. But between you me and the wall…due to licensing/copyright issues I doubt this would ever happen :sad_panda: .

9 Likes

That’s very true and understandable. It would be interesting, though! :smile:

5 Likes

very interesting. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I need thisssss!!!

2 Likes

There’s already several requests for this kind of thing.
The main one’s here FEATURE: Using own music!

2 Likes

As I said at the start, I was unsure, but thanks for confirming this. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No problem.
It is needed, so it’s good you brought it up again. Sounds does so much for the telling of a story, and it’s a shame we can’t use it more.
But first I personally hope they concentrate on fixing the bug that makes music disappear after commercials. I often have to restart the app to get it back…

2 Likes

A solution to this is that they just give us new music and sounds. We haven’t had a music update in a long time.

2 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes