Impression of episode

What was your first impression when you played episode for the first time? :grinning:

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

“Well, this is my new life for a while” lol

3 Likes

Lol :joy: I completely understand you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

i was woah this is sick

1 Like

I was like, “What kind of sh*t is this?” :smile: I started reading a bunch of stories for about a good 2 years and now I’m stuck to it like glue. I’m writing my own story btw as well. I can’t wait for everyone to read it. Woohoo! :blush:

5 Likes

Haha I like you!! You’re so positive :smiley:
Can’t wiat for the story you’re writing :heart:

1 Like

I was addicted! Then I had got tired of needing gems for important choices so I deleted it. After a couple of months I started to miss it and redownload it again. That’s when I found community stories and it changed my life lol I even got my best friend on this drug called Episode. She now blames me for not getting any sleep. :woman_shrugging:t5:

4 Likes

Your story is kind of the same as me.

1 Like

Me: “Why does school exist, it blocks me from episode :joy:”

3 Likes

Ha! Same!!!

1 Like

I downladed episode about 2-2 and a half years ago and the first (and only) story I read was mean girls. I thought it was boring, and that episode were too stingy with the passes so I deleted it. I redownloaded episode this year in April to read My Sugar Baby Affair after seeing it on a meme page
 and after that I was hooked lol

2 Likes

I started episode with mean girls too and I remembered to end it but I didn’t like so much. Then when I started to understand the game I was hooked too ( after I redownloading) :joy::heart:

1 Like

I started when classic was here, I was pretty blunt tbh. “wow these characters look bad.”

I know my first line was an insult to the classic episode lol

1 Like

oMg ChAiN rEaCtIoN iS bOmB

2 Likes

I’ve started last year when there was INK too. I like INK a lot and I don’t like anything about The Class starting from the movements.

You’re reading Chain Reaction? I’ve finished it and it is GREATTTTTTTT :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I remember I first started reading episode when a I was 6 or 7. I obviously hadn’t developed any logic or anything back then, so in any story where the characters could die, they did. Then I thought it sucked and never picked it back up until now. Honestly, I thought it was a bit annoying because of gem choices ( of course, I didn’t realize there were stories without them ), but I enjoyed it. In fact, I started to create a story. It’s on the first 10 lines. That was about a year ago. It’s still on the first 10 lines. I’m a procrastinator

2 Likes

I first started reading when it was only classic and read campus crush and the Phoenix prophecy and thought it was so cool lol though the faces did scare me a bit :joy:

4 Likes

With the thing where you got a new story every 2 or 3 days?

1 Like