Impression of episode

What?

1 Like

Nvmā€¦

1 Like

Lol :joy:

1 Like

IDK how but when day I opened the phone and episode was already installed idk it excistance before but I think that my old phone wasā€¦ a bastard :see_no_evil: and it installed things itself.

So I start playing it, mean girls first (episode installed itself from the time that everyone played classic), but I admit that I liked more the users stories than it. I mean I know many people that deleted episode cuz they thought that Mean Girls was the only story :grimacing:

But booooy I remember one time that I was telling to myself ā€œpffff I wish I could write a story in hereā€ and then, I saw the create, can you imagine how excited I was? I was showing to my MOTHER the character that I had createā€¦ in classic ofc

1 Like

Well youā€™re old phone did sth great at that time, it installed Episode lol :joy: have you write any story?

1 Like

Ohā€¦ that time it was great :joy::joy: when you could play how many apisodes you wanted

1 Like

ā€œThis is cool, but why do all the good options cost gems?ā€

Since it forced me to play Mean Girls first

2 Likes

Yes hehehe, it did, i have write a classic story kingā€™s desire and a LL thriller: the truth about your nightmare, but lol it didnt win :expressionless::sunglasses::yum:

1 Like

Like, 4 years ago, a friend recommended it to me and I was like, okay, letā€™s try this out. It was only Classic back then(I think, correct me if Iā€™m wrong), but I fell in love with it. I used to play everyday. Then I stopped for a while in 2016 and started again a few months later. Aaaand now Iā€™m hooked :))

1 Like

I thought it was awsome and addictive haha

1 Like

Mean Girls was my first too :joy::joy: i liked it to be honest but I didnā€™t understand it well because at that time I didnā€™t know English well, but I still liked seeing the image, movements. Now that I understand English I love Episode so much.

1 Like

So trueee every option that you want needs gems so thatā€™s why I donā€™t read stories with gems

You didnā€™t know English eather?

YESS, itā€™s amazing. Iā€™ve practised a lot and Episode helped me a lot too to learn English much more. Iā€™ve also seen a lot of movies and YouTube videos and right now I think Iā€™ve done a big progress.

1 Like

What happened at the end, I didnā€™t stick around that long lol :joy:

1 Like

ā€¦

:musical_note:ā€œWhat kind of fuckery is this?ā€:musical_note:

1 Like