Impressions on your story (reviews)

Please check it out and let me know what you think!
Name: Opposite in Harmony
Author: Pheebsnomenal
Genre: fantasy/adventure/romance
After 1412 years, Aimie finally decides to visit Earth and that is when her life turns up side down. She finds out that sometimes you can’t judge a book by it’s cover. Her perfect family seems to be hiding all kind of secrets from her. Will she ever find her way back to her family even if that means living a lie? Or will she choose to abandon everything she ever knew and live an honest life with her new friends?

1 Like

Name : ferewick :boarding school
Author name :becca
Genre: mystery
Description : a fresh start at a new boarding school isn’t quite what it was made out to be when you discover an ex pupils dead body on campus. Can you solve the mystery before it is too late?

It would mean a lot if you could review my story
Thank you

1 Like

Story title: The Black Order.
Genre: Fantasy. But to be honest, it’s a solid mix of mystery, romance, comedy, action, adventure and fantasy.
Author name: Luna Winter.
Description:
The story takes place in London, year 1839. As mysterious disappearances rages The Empire, you and your twin sister are recruited into the Black Order. A secret organization for people with magical abilities, that seek to solve this mystery. This leads you into a chaos of love, life threatning missions, a king that grows more insane by each day and a war far greater then you could’ve ever imagined.

Number of episodes: 1! I would just love to have you review my first episode, as I would hate to continue to make the same mistakes from episode 1 in my next episodes. This episode is mostly an introduction to the characters and the plot.
Where should the review be posted?: Here in the forums.

Small Cover

Big cover

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5112143056994304
Note: This is my first story, and my native launguage is norwegian.
I have worked on this story in my head for many years, so even though it’s going to have many chapters, I already have everything planned out!

You reviweres are the best! Thank you for taking your time to help us in the community.:hearts:

1 Like

Title: Midnight Memories
Author: Evija
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5689448274984960
Genre: Romance
Something about your story: The first episode is customization so you’llhave to read 2nd to actually review something!
Where should I put your review: PM

1 Like

Tittle : Search for love
Author: S.writes
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 10 (Season 1 complete)
Style : ink
Description: Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation! Can you find the love you are looking for trying to escape?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128
Cover :

1 Like

UPDATE
Don’t worry guys, I didn’t forget about yours reviews!
Life is unpredictable and pretty busy right now, but I am working hard on reading and reviewing your stories.
No worries, you will get what I promised to you! -> I also don’t want to write you just two sentences about your story, but really give you a complex review that could be helpful.
Thank you for your patience!

@24aya
@Mary-P
@IDONTKNOWREAL
@Anna.writer
@Dr.Smile07
@AMar
@Mia_writes
@Effie
@fluffyrice
@Fatima_Alstar23
@AnonymousAuthor1
@BunnyTudor
@pheebsnomenal
@Beccabar
@LunaWinter
@Jurevicha
@sofia123

8 Likes

Don’t worry take your time! Your review is definitely worth it :heart:

1 Like

Title: Left BreathLess
Author: Lizzie C
Link:

Genre: drama

Something about your story (a little more that description, what do you plan…):
This story is based on the MC (who is ruthless and evil also with a bit of anxiety) She falls in love with evil (mafia leader ) and finds out more about her past including her FAMILIES connection to the mafia and her kidnapping.
Where should I put your review (here, fanmail, PM…)
On here is fine.

1 Like

Check your PM for your review

1 Like

Your story review is in your PM

1 Like

1 Like

0 Likes

Your review is done, check your PM

0 Likes

1 Like

Your review is done, check your PM

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello Mystique_writer :smiley:

Here is my entry for the thriller competition. It’s my first time entering a competition and second time publishing a piece of work. Would really appreciate some reviews. Thank you.

My story: Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller
Story style: All the 3 episode characters
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @jannahjackson
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

1 Like

My story :slight_smile:
Title: Skai’s Stories

Author: Mystery

Episode: 12 (More coming soon)

Style: INK
Genre: Drama

1 Like

I would love to have a review from you.
Here’s mine. If you’re into action. :blush:

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6098625853521920

Just pm me. :wink:
Thank you so much. :bowing_woman:t2:

1 Like

@Effie @fluffyrice @Fatima_Alstar23 @AnonymousAuthor1
Your story reviews are done, check your PM. If you have any question, feel free to ask me.

2 Likes