AWHH :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:
and BDBSBSBSN

I feel you bro :pensive: I can relate

2 Likes

i didn’t wanna hit a soft spot i-

1 Like
christmas dinner

7:30 pm
today we’re having christmas dinner, totally not my scene. my cousins always come over, which makes it worse. it’s like everyone tries to put on smiling and happy faces but deep inside we all know how much they all despise us. more like just despise me. you’ll be wondering why? and to be completely honest, i dont know myself…they never really said anything bad to my face but as they say ‘actions speak louder than words.’ and its probably cause my dad’s rich and i could get anything i want, but what they dont know is all i’ve wanted was love from parents which is the only thing they cant give me.

“angel come down, everyone’s here.” my mom screamed from the living room pulling me out of thoughts.
‘yay life. it’s just a dinner, it’ll be over before i know it’ i thought trying to convince myself.
i changed into a beautiful tight red dress and went down to greet the guests.

they’re all currently eating and talking to each other and im trying my best to avoid them. that’s when i taught about him. noah. the only person who told me that he loved me and actually meant it. also remembering the secret i kept from everyone except noah… something that was going to change my life but then i knew my parents wouldn’t take it well. and the only way to make keep them calm when im telling them the news was in this family dinner as they wouldnt react infront of my cousins.
1…
2…
3…
“dad, im pregnant”
i blurted out, not thinking twice. only faith knew what was waiting for me.

okk this is a complete disaster :pensive: but it’s better than i expected so +1 for trying :skull: :triumph:

3 Likes

Haha nothing to worry about, I’m a pro at avoiding uncomfortable situations so i dont mind this prompt :new_moon_with_face:
I’m still gonna write tho :cowboy_hat_face:
Like rn!!! :joy:

1 Like

WHAA :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

1 Like

can i like put this story on my wall or some

1 Like

Ooohhh I always love a twist at the end!!!

2 Likes

:pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :sob:

eh, why are you’ll so sweet :pensive: you’ll both definitely made my day :triumph: :sob:

1 Like

LOL, thanks!!!

1 Like

Hehe. I wrote. Even if someone reads half of this long piece I’ll be greatful :sneezing_face:

Christmas Dinner

Saturday evening. I tightly grip the handle of my door, not daring to turn it. I just kept staring at my newly manicured nails, embellished with matte black nail polish. Why black polish? It matched my dress. Why a black dress? Because it was a Christmas evening, the time of the year I hate the most.
“Emily, please come down dear, everyone’s waiting for you!” My mom’s sugar coated words. Somewhere beneath which “Come downstairs right now or you will embarass us by being late” was hidden. I swallowed those thoughts away, actually pushing a lump down my throat. ‘Here goes nothing’ I take a deep breath and take a step towards the living room. I hate it, I hate the very idea of family dinners. What’s the point of pretending everything’s alright when its not?
I arrived downstairs dreading the actual atmosphere even more. I feel suffocated, I want to run away outside and finally breathe, the air of freedom. Everyone looks at me and my dress, and I felt them go slowly silent, the plastic smiles pasted on their faces turned to frown for a fraction of a second. Or at least thats how I imagined it, when the sounds of the Christmas hyms from the neighborhood suddenly seemed to get louder. I quietly sit on one of the empty chairs, between my brother and my cousin. “There comes the black sheep of the family, dressed perfectly in black” My brother jokes. A small giggle from my cousin, everything goes back to normal. Fake normal, to be precise. I can smell everyone’s feelings beneath, all the jealousy, lies, pretending being a perfect little family. Little did they know, this pretending isn’t enough for us young generation. We know what’s going on behind the scenes.
I stare at the empty chair in front of me. It wasn’t always empty, only since the last 3 years. My eyes are then set at the pearl white plate in front of me. I can see my own deformed reflection in it. Then it happens. My reflection dissolves into hers.
If only she was here, this would be so much more bearable, with her by my side. ‘I miss you so much’ I whisper under my breath, blocking all the external noise. A tear falls on the plate, and her reflection disappears. “You may have killed yourself, but I will never forget the part these people played in your death”
My mom pushes the empty chair away, as if she was a nobody, making her absence even more prominent. Reminding me, my twin sister had left us forever.

5 Likes

OH MY GOD :sob: :sob: why- :pleading_face: :pleading_face: this is amazing :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

Thank youu so much I’m glad you like it :relieved::pleading_face::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes
Christmas dinner

As the snow fell outside, I couldn’t help but wonder how this Christmas would turn out. I hated Christmas. I didn’t get why everyone said it was their favourite time of the year. Every single Christmas was the same as the last. In short, Christmas was one of the most boring days of my life, and I was pretty happy when it was over. Walking down the stairs, I couldn’t help but admire the beautiful decorations, done by yours truly. The rest of my family were too lazy too even do anything. I’d always try and complain about it, but they all just ignored me. They always ignored me. I entered the dining room, just in time to see my mum, dad and little sister already sitting at the table. I sigh, and join them. A long period of awkward silence ensues, as I pick at my food, suddenly feeling nauseous. We all just stared at each other, not knowing what to say. Finally I decided I had had enough, and, excusing myself, I go back to my room. This Christmas was just as boring and as sad as the rest. As I sat on my bed, I stare out of my window. I’d always wondered how my family felt about Christmas. Well, I guess I’ll never know. I had tried to ask them, but they never answered me. Puppets aren’t the best at communicating, after all.

5 Likes

:pleading_face: Girl, you gonna make me cry!

omg :relieved: amazing

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Woah. That gave me chills. :flushed:

1 Like