Improve your writing skills here!

I wish I could skip next week. Amber thought as she climbed into the now too familiar bed. I wish I didn’t have to live with the pain that I cause everyday by living. She thought as her beautiful hazel green eyes closed.

She woke, warm. Where am I? She thought as she opened her eyes. She knew her world in 2585 was apocalyptic, by this was another world. She chuckled softly. “Maybe this is another world entirely.” She whispered. Her bed, now looking totally out of place now, with it’s green sheet and mattress to match her old tyranistic(no idea how to spell) time. Her brown shoulder length hair now looking out of place as she stood in a bright white room filled with 3 windows, 1 to her left, that also had an exit door next to it. Another window to front, facing the city below, and the final window to her right. This window overlooked the sacred, Malia Moren. “The rover below is called ‘The Malia Moren’ which is a sacred river.” The card next to her bed read.

But that was the last thing she saw before her dad turned off her lights.

“I’m sorry but you don’t need to see anymore. A kid needs these eyes more than you.”

6 Likes