Can’t wait to see the ones that are coming next :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

the way i made a whole a*s story-
anyway let’s hope no one steals this i kinda want to make this a story now LMAO
enjoy i guess :’)
ALSO THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS THREAD LY

my story (warning it’s long lol)

3 Likes

Wow. Just wow. I could feel her excitement when going to his house :pleading_face:

Make this a story I swear ugghhh AND KEEP ME UPDATED IF YOU DO

1 Like

lmao i don’t think i will anytime soon since i’m working on my current story but if i do continue i’ll definitely let you know :joy::white_heart: again thanks so much for this thread, lmk when the next prompt is ready ! i had a lot of fun lmao

1 Like

ohh and you keep me updated on your current story! :smirk:

1 Like

it’s out rn, chapters 1-3 :joy::white_heart: the link if you want: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5727852826918912

2 Likes

queen :pensive:
I’ll check it 'cuz your writing skills I-

1 Like

girl ur too kind, i wrote it while i was in science, supposed to be working on a worksheet lmaooo

1 Like

Okay moooddd hshahaha
girl you don’t know how happy it makes me to read the stories people made from the prompt :pleading_face:

Kinda want to drop the next prompt tomorrow :skull:

1 Like

My story, pretty short but loved your prompt! :blob_hearts:

2am Thoughts

The heat in the room overwhelmed my senses as I awoke gasping for air. In an attempt to control my fear, I Instinctively searched the room only to be relieved I was alone. As my eyes adjust to the darkness, they flicker across the room towards the sound of constant ticking. Where the old antique clock hung all alone on my bedroom wall, crushing the deafening silence in my head as it struck 2 am. My mind immediately imagining the nightmare I had just moments ago, as I slowly leaned back until my head hit the pillow with a soft thud echoing through the room. A sign that it was time to go to sleep, and yet all I could do was close my eyes and wish for a better tomorrow; as I waited for the sun to rise.

5 Likes

PERIOD i will definitely be here tmrw then :relieved:

2 Likes

Omg is she freaking alright I want to give her a hug :sob:

2 Likes

ADORE your writing style

2 Likes

Hehe good to know :smirk:

1 Like

Can I join this? I’m always looking for feedback on my writing, and this is awesome!

1 Like

Yess go ahead!!

1 Like