Improve your writing skills here!

I just stumbled upon last names this minute, :woman_facepalming:t5:.

3 Likes

BDHSB I DIDN’T KNOW
he do be british tho :eyes:
Google said it was a surname but I was like :clown_face:

2 Likes

Seriously. Like if my mom read my search history she would think I’m pregnant! And I ain’t! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Everyday is the same. Wake up, brush your teeth, eat, and then what. The activities they force me to do all for nothing but death in the end. I sit still on my bed slouching and feeling a numb sensation. But really numb is never nothing. The universe is not a nothing. Then continue in out of the universe it isn’t a nothing. There never is a nothing. There could NEVER be a nothing. When you think nothing you think a white screen? Then that’s a white screen, it’s simply not ‘nothing’. The human brain can not function a nothing, for a nothing will be a something and a something will be a nothing but will be a something. All the thought scares me, pacing my beating heart wondering what nothing is. And if I was trapped in nothing. Then wouldn’t that nothing be something? Because I am the nothing set into a something, creating a new something without a nothing…

6 Likes

I know this is just your late night thought :pensive:
Imma put it by the first prompt heheheheh queen

1 Like

“Can you see me?”

Summary

You know that feeling, that delirious feeling of being in and out of consciousness. Watching as the world passes you by yet you’re frozen in a state of denial. A blur, a tangent feeling, circles, running; your mind buzzing. That is how I function most days.

I have places to be, people to meet. I pick up the pace and start to walk faster,faster my feet move a little faster ring ring I quickly check my phone. It’s Matteo again. I contemplate whether I should answer. I’m only a few moments away.

“Hello, I’m just around the corner. I won’t be long*

Nothing. I hear nothing.

“Hello!”

I can’t even hear him breathing.

“Matteo! If this is some kind of joke I’m going to kill you”

Still nothing.

“Fine, have it your way I can see you now anyway I’ll be there in a second.”

I run up to the boy with bright brown eyes, he’s smiling in the way your whole body reacts to joy. Nose crinkled, eyes barely open, dimple kinda smile - he keeps me sane, my Matteo. I’m going to marry him one day. I’ll be the perfect wife, have a few kids, fall in love with how imperfectly perfect we are for each other. This is the man I want till my dying breath.

Arms open I go to embrace my love. I feel his body next to mine - I feel at home so close to his chest hearing his heartbeat is my favourite sound. But why isn’t he holding me, why aren’t his arms around my waist pulling me closer, why is standing still? I look up at my love. He isn’t smiling anymore. His brows furrowed in confusion.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” I’m starting to worry now too.

He doesn’t answer me, it’s like he doesn’t’ see me like I’m not there at all.

“Matteo, baby why aren’t you answering me? Did I do something wrong?”

He’s staring right at me, worry written all over his face. His eyes darkening, his lips pursing the way he does when he’s mad. I move back a little and he pulls out his phone.
He’s dialing a number, his eyes wondering. Why is he not acting like this, so strange and out of character.

My phone starts to ring.

ring ring

Before I can say anything. He walks right through me.

I did another because I am now obsessed :joy:

5 Likes

I know-

Of course!

1 Like

Wow… you made it someone she knew! That’s so creative of you I’m speechless. Wow thank you!!

And yeah you’re doing a lot of prompts pff I need to add more soon!

1 Like

ooo I can’t wait!!!

I’m all about that heartbreak life lol thank you lovely!

1 Like

New prompt!

Thought of this in like 2 seconds I’m sorry if it’s wack. This prompt is focused on creativity! I give a lot of space to do whatever genre you like and how you like! Hope y’all like it 🧍🏽‍♀️

liar

End your story with the sentence ‘Oh, if only. If only I/he/she/they wouldn’t have lied…’

Feel free to change this sentence to your liking!

Tags

@dazzling_ash @_Epii_x @viarose @Me_and_Mel @tyratuna @viarose @someone2 @Tay11 @Shrinking_Violet @Phoenix_11037 @ashh36 @noyaan @RandomUnicorn

9 Likes

You don’t have to wait any longer haha
It’s here!

2 Likes

ooo this is intresting!

3 Likes

Ooo I’m excited to see what others come up with :eyes:

3 Likes

Okay gurl in few minutes it will be midnight here and I’ll be writing a story for your prompt :skull:
This one’s so good even if i fall asleep I’ll be dreaming about what to write for it :rofl:

1 Like

Omg y’all like it yayyy :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

3 Likes

You can change the sentence to your liking!
imma add this to the prompt now ahhah

1 Like

Omg yass once I’m done cooking I’m going to give this a go!

2 Likes

Well… I think the 2AM prompt is ready now.

OOP!!!

Shall I post it?

2 Likes

you didn’t just put your hard work into it to just be like ‘should i?’ :triumph::triumph::triumph:
GO CLICK ON THAT BLUE REPLY BUTTOM

3 Likes

@tyratuna and @Tay11 are typing dang it my eyes are gonna be blessed

6 Likes