Improve your writing skills here!

@Abinaya Indeed, they will!

Here it is! If there are big grammer mistakes, I’m gonna be mad! However I think it fits with Confusion as well! Maybe it could be both! 2AM and Confusion! Anyway, enjoy! This took 2 days to write!

2AM Prompt

The AirPod Dream

The time was 2AM. Amy tossed and turned that night. She missed the now lost AirPods so much! She missed her mom!

“Everything is going to be okay!” She said as she took some deep breaths. “It was an accident! I mean, it’s not my fault someone stole my mom’s AirPods! Right?” No one replied. She was talking to herself.

Amy sighed sadly and closed her eyes! When suddenly, BUZZ, BUZZ! A notification popped up on her phone. She looked over at her nightstand. The phone was lit up, waiting to be held in her hands and looked at. She reached over to grab the phone. When she got a hold of it, she brought it to her. The clock said, “2:20AM.”

Amy sighed, “I need some sleep!” She said to herself. Before she put her phone down on her nightstand, she looked at the new notification.

It was from her music app, called “Let’s Just Dance!” She leaned in closer to her phone and read what the notification said. “Hey music lover! The band, ‘The William Brothers,’ just released a new song! Throw on some headphones and give it a listen!” Amy did a sad sigh. Listening to music without her mother’s AirPods just wouldn’t have the same feeling. She put her phone back down on her nightstand and sat up in bed.

“Mom. I’m so sorry!” She said while looking at her bedroom ceiling. “If you can hear me, I am so sorry about your Airpods! I don’t know what happened! They’re just gone! I hope you can forgive me!” Her mother was gone. The AirPods were the last thing Amy had left of her. And now… they’re gone! Amy sighed and tried to go to sleep.

Next thing Amy knew, she was standing somewhere. There was a white mist in the background. There was white fog everywhere, even by her legs. She was very confused. She couldn’t make out in the distance anything! She was just standing there.

“Hello?!” She shouted out. No one answered. “Hello?!” She shouted, this time louder. Right after the words left her lips, Amy felt a gentle breeze. Then some fog cleared up. What the fog revealed was weird. It was a Romanian pedestal.

“What?” She said in confusion. From where she was, she couldn’t see what was on it. She walked up to the pedestal so she could get a closer look! What she saw was astonishing. It was AirPods! But not just any AirPods. It was her mother’s AirPods! The beautiful pink rose gold paint with a pink flower sticker in the middle of it.

“Oh my gosh! Mom’s AirPods!” Amy said with so much joy. She reached out with both hands to grab them, when suddenly, POOF! They disappeared with smoke! Amy’s smile immediately got erased from her face! She was devastated!

“What?! NO!” She said. Then suddenly, she heard someone.

“Amy!” The voice called out. Amy looked out in the distance. She saw a human figure walking towards her. Amy breathed heavily. Was it someone she knew? Was it her best friend? Was it Jesus? The person continued to walk up to her. When they got behind the pedestal, they stopped.

“Hello? Who are you?” Amy asked. The fog cleared up, revealing the person. When Amy knew who it was, she was so happy! It was her mom! She stood there with her blonde long hair blowing in the breeze.

“Mom? Oh my gosh! I can’t believe it’s you!” Amy said, almost not believing what was happening!

“Oh, Amy,” Her mother started. “you don’t need to be sorry. It’s not your fault my AirPods are gone!”

“Aww, mom! I really needed to hear that from you!” Amy replied with a big grin on her face.

“I know, sweetie.” Amy’s mom replied. “But I’m dead right now! I need you to carry on! But if you could find those Airpods, that would make me so happy!”

“Oh, mom, I…” Amy said before she was interrupted by a breeze. This time it wasn’t gentle at all! It was loud.

“Oh no! She’s coming!” Amy’s Mom said with terror in her voice.

“What? Who? Who’s coming? Amy asked.

“Amy, whatever she tells you, don’t let it-!” She was about to finish her sentence when darkness covered the atmosphere.

“Hello? Mom, are you still there?” Amy shouted out while looking around her.

“Yes I am!” Said a voice that echoed and rumbled the place.

Amy looked at the pedestal again. When suddenly, a loud CLICK was heard! A lady with black clothing and long blonde hair was standing behind the pedestal. She kinda looked like Amy’s mom. Was it actually her mom and she just had a wardrobe change?

“Mom, you’re back?” Amy said, smiling again.

“Amy Walter!” The lady said angrily while her voice echoed. “I can not believe you lost MY AirPods! You better find them OR ELSE… they will be SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES!”

“Wh… what!?” Amy was so confused. Her mom would never act like that! That was definitely not her!

“Now get out of my sight!” The lady scolded. She then snapped with her fingers extremely loudly.

Amy sat up in bed while gasping loudly!

“Oh, I see my snap woke you up!” Told her Dad. Amy looked over to her right. She saw her Dad standing there. She was back in her bedroom. It was a dream!

“Oh,” Amy said while sighing. “Hi, dad!”

“Is everything okay, honey?” Dad asked.

“Yeah!” Amy replied. “It’s just that… I had a dream about mom.”

“Oh, sweetie.” Her dad started. He then grabbed her hand. “I know it’s hard to cope with her death! But everything is going to be okay!” Amy smiled. Hearing her dad’s voice cheered her up!

“And hey, look on the bright side!” He continued. “I’m still here!”

“Right,” Amy said while nodding her head. “you are!” Then they both smiled.

“Now, come on!” Her dad said. “It’s time to get up! You’ve got to get to school!” He then let go of Amy’s hand.

“Okay, dad.” Amy said. “I will! Oh, and thanks for the pep talk!”

Her dad laughed. “No problem, sweetie!” Then he walked out of her room.

Amy brought her mind back to the dream. She knew which one was her real mother.

“Don’t worry, mom!” She said confidently. “I’m going to find your AirPods!”

To Be Continued???

Tags

@Abinaya @Someone2

4 Likes