okayyyyyy, I JUST HAD THE CRAZIEST IDEA

3 Likes

hshsh pls do liar and the woodss

broooo @noyaan I WAS READING ITTT
why you gotta delete it :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes
the woods

12:32 am
i woke up feeling dizzy cause of the dream i just had. it was a dream about the woods near my new apartment. The one that no-one’s allowed to go to…more like no one wants to. “people who went there never returned” was what the people told me. i personally dont believe in ghosts so i dont think its anything related to it ‘it must be a set up to scare people’ i thought.

I waited a moment and then curiosity got the better of me. so i decided to give it a visit.

“are you dumb, do you want to die?” is probably what you think. but im pretty sure i wont. atleast that’s what i think.

i changed into comfortable clothes and got out and locked my apartment

’this is not going to turn out good. that’s the feeling i got, i shrugged it and then walked away. i carried my flashlight as its night time and i wont be able to see anything clearly ‘going there at night makes the situation worse’ i thought.

12:45 am
im right outside the woods, having second thoughts whether i should go in or go back to the apartment. ‘mama ain’t raise no quitter’ i thought again and made my way inside the woods. cold breeze made contact with my face. ‘good thing i wore a hoodie’ i heard footsteps aproach and froze in place.
"i see we have a visiter" a deep dark voice said and i froze
"who are you-u and-d what do you want" i replied not turning back and hardly getting the words out of my mouth

"blunt and straight forward, i already like you" he chuckled
"you didnt answer me" i said with confidence, surprising myself
"i kill baby, too bad i have to hurt a pretty face like yours" he replied making me lose all my confidence and the next moment i found a knife to my throat
‘oh boy this isnt good’ were my last thoughts before everything went black

this is my first time writing something like this. tbh im proud. and its 2 am here so :sob: :raised_hand:t2:

posting this again cause the previous one had mistakes and episode isn’t letting me editt :v:t2:

6 Likes

ayo pff you gave me a heart attack

2 Likes

hehe, btw thank youuu so muchhh for making this thread :weary: fr tho- im starting to improveee

3 Likes

Oh no! Do I write, or do I do homework??? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: too many options!!

4 Likes

Oh shoot this ending I–
GIRLL WHYY :sob::sob:

2 Likes

HDHDHDHSHSJ girlll you choose :clown_face:
But don’t sue me

1 Like

I kind of wanted to write a story for the romance one but :woman_standing: genuinely I can’t help it I love a good spooky story :disappointed:

the woods

Dawn looked over the horizon. The whisper of a breeze hit her skin, just barely moving her the leaves around her. The trees that towered over her took the brunt of the wind. She could hear the wind howling, but could only barely feel it.

The woods had never terrified Dawn, never the way everyone told her they should have.

“Dawn.” Mrs Bailey, the town school teacher, had pulled Dawn aside one morning. “I heard from your father you’ve been asking about the woods.” Dawn nodded, she was only 7 when she first saw the woods. “Stay away from the woods. You hear me, Dawn?” Mrs Bailey was a soft, kind woman when you knew her. She was the only teacher for miles. Hell, she was one of the only people for miles. But while your father was doing farm work during the day, you got to learn how to read and write with Mrs Bailey.

Mrs Bailey’s words echoed in Dawn’s head as she inched closer to the woods. The tough, dull life on the prairie was directly contradicted by the lush, lively woods adjacent to it. Dawn was 7 the first time she met the trees. Leaving her sod house for the first time, walking until she couldn’t see her home in what felt like second. The trees whispered sweet promises, drawn Dawn in, pressuring her to take one step into the woods.

But she never gave in to the trees. No one who goes into the woods returns, Dawn thought to herself. And she did want to return, didn’t she?

Dawn visited the trees often, she had almost gotten used to their whispering, their plotting and bribery. Perhaps it was dangerous, visiting so often. She almost felt at ease around the woods, when she surely should’ve been alert. Nevertheless, Dawn visited the trees at least once a week. She couldn’t be sure of anything, but the close she got to the woods– the more warped time became. Many days, she had stayed hours at the edge of the woods, only to return home as if minutes later.

The wind blew again. This time, pushing Dawn towards the threshold– where the dusty ground met the lush woods. Tripping over her dress, Dawn stumbled, her fingers just barely touching the tall grass.

A huge gust of wind pushed her back. The layers of her dress lifting as she shuffled backwards, Dawn’s hair blew violently in the wind. Until it didn’t. And the world was silent.

Dawn stared in disbelief. The trees were silent. They weren’t begging her to come closer. She slowly rose to her feet. One foot in front of another, she made her way to the threshold. Waiting, hoping, she would hear the trees again.

But she didn’t.

The silence was the most tempting call, after all. Reaching her hand out, Dawn reached to place her palm at the base of a tree. And as soon as she made contact– the woods were gone.

5 Likes

I can see you improve :persevere:
Thank you for giving it a chance!

1 Like

Hmmmm. I gotta get my homework done, so I’ll be back in a couple of hours. Don’t forget about me in the meantime y’all!

2 Likes

omg :see_no_evil: I hope u like it :relieved:

1 Like

okay, this will be a quick one, well maybe not that short. SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR MY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND OF IT LOOKED AS IT WAS RUSHED

The Woods

It’s 12 a.m. I’m with my friend, well, she isn’t exactly my friend, but she is the only one I have left.
We’ve been walking for over an hour now, I see some trees. A forest.

“Oh my god Layla” my friend shouts. “This is what I was looking for”

Without another word she runs and starts mocking me.

“Don’t be a scary cat!” she said putting a sarcastic smile. “You’re the worst friend ever!”

Suddenly, I lost control over my body and I started running towards it. As I entered the woods my friend went silent.

I never expected to see this.

It was a statue.

A statue of my friend.

As I tried to go back someone pulled me inside the statue.

It’s black, I can’t see or feel anything… WHAT IS THIS PLACE?

4 Likes

Oh wow, your writing style just takes me from the world :crying_cat_face:
Thank you thank you thank you

4 Likes

omg I forgot to add that there was a sign that says “no entry” OOPS

2 Likes

gonna read it now but don’t you dare leave without writing some romance for us

of course, if you’re tired: pass. You wrote so much ahahh

1 Like

okay, now I’ll try to do the other one?? brb