Improve your writing skills here!

And Yes… I spelt Zuper on purpose!

2 Likes

OKIII, I did the “I wish I could go back” oneeeee.

I wish I could go back

I was never a good person, I did bad stuff, really bad stuff. I didn’t know (and still do not know) how to control my anger, I robbed and even killed people who got on my nerves. I would describe myself as a cat. Lazy, but silent and with a death stare. Not everyone feared me, but I can assure you that most of the villagers in my town did, they called me “psycho”, “killer” and plenty of other things. They even tried to burn my house while I was sleeping, trying to kill me. And it worked.

I never believed in Heaven nor Hell, and I still don’t. This place isn’t nice, it isn’t what everyone thinks. You’ll go to a nice place, a place where bad doesn’t exist they say, I wish that was true.

Right now, I’m in a room, in a room with a bed and a TV. I’ve been trying to escape it for a month now, but unluckily didn’t succeed. Until now.

There is a man, oh no no no no. He was one of my victims, in fact, he was my enemy and also did bad stuff. I would describe him as a snake, it’s pretty obvious why.

He is coming towards me, I’m not scared, but my gut feeling tells me to run.

But it’s too late, he grabs my wrists and ties me to a chair that just popped out of the nowhere.

“Welcome to CrimeLand” he says. “A place where all crimes are legal. And the best part of it is that you can’t die… but you can feel the pain”

He takes out a knife and stabs me where my heart was. Ouch, this hurts so much.

“And I forgot to mention, you feel the pain ten times more” he says.

I tried to scream, but I lost my voice. WHAT KIND OF PLACE IS THIS?

Oh boy, I wish I didn’t die.

5 Likes

Ahhhhhh this is so good :star_struck:

2 Likes

thank you :sob:

I tried to be creative this time heh. It’s the one I enjoyed the most writing

2 Likes

Its really creative. I was actually thinking of an idea like this

2 Likes
in the dark

2:00 am
its currently 2 am and i cant sleep, cause of the thing that’s right infront of me.

‘you need to get rid of it’
what? no! what if someone see’s me’
’no one can see it except you!. i fought with my conscience, thinking of what to do next.
i made up my mind, the only thing i can do to let go is burn it. i walked up to the dead body outside my closet and kissed it one last goodbye
"goodbye mum, its time to let go" i said.
yes, the body infront of me is my mum’s. i dont know how its right here with my but what i do know is that i have to burn it, there’s no other way.
i took it oustside to the woods, carrying a flashlight with matchsticks and gasoline. surprisingly it followed me. and yes, it walks and follows me wherever i go. but it cant talk or say something.
i slowly made the way to the woods, trying not to attract creatures.
my mum, or i say her dead body stood right infront of me. i looked at her for one last time.
’goodbye’ i thought to myself and then put the gasoline making her shake and lit the fire. trying to control my tears from falling. even though i know it wasn’t right keeping her body with me, it was the last thing i had of her’s.
i did the task for the sake of my conscience.
appreciate the things you have cause the moment they’re gone, you’ll regret it for the rest of your life.

definitely something i’ve never written before :skull: :pleading_face: and also reading this again made me realise this is crap :skull: :skull: but still +1 for trying :pleading_face:

4 Likes

damnn girl- you talented asf :hot_face:

2 Likes

This is so good oh ma gah you talented queen I-

3 Likes

jhbwaqbfxnqawyun

ITS SO GOOD!!! :exploding_head: :sob:

2 Likes

thankss :blob_hearts: :pleading_face:

2 Likes

@Me_and_Mel @Someone2 STOPPPPP- :sob:

btw @Me_and_Mel still waiting for your prompt’s :smirk:

3 Likes

Hehehe :smirk:

2 Likes

This is soooo good :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

I lowkey need a part 2 now :sneezing_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :clown_face:

3 Likes

how do y’all write this good and this fast and this mucchhh
HOW

4 Likes

we need a part 2 noww!!

1 Like

guys I’m done with my story
I had more planned out but the part that was supposed to be one sentence became the whole story 🧍🏽‍♀️

3 Likes

Where is itttttt

2 Likes

In my notes I’m scared 🧍🏽‍♀️

2 Likes

I’m so excited to read it :heart_eyes: :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

Hm :full_moon_with_face:
I will send it after a friend of mine send hers here
she only needs to proofread it

2 Likes