Improve your writing skills here!

Confused

Soo imagine that the main character is a 6 feet tall boy and has black hair, dark blue eyes and olive skin.

You wake up startled by a nightmare. You look around you and you see that you’re sitting in the driver’s seat. The car is an old fashioned, light blue car. The car is on a brown, metal railway. It was half cloudy and half sunny. The beautiful dark, green trees stood behind the rails. ‘What am I doing here?’ You ask. You keep looking around until you look in the mirror. You see a big train with steaming smoke coming super fast. It makes a whistle sound, trying to warn you to get off the rails. There are no keys to be found. You’re trying to unlock the door, but it doesn’t work. You’re trying to smash the window, but that doesn’t work either. You’re panicking so bad, you don’t what to do. The train keeps making sounds…you have no choice. You close your eyes and…Everything is black.

You wake up again. ‘What a horrible nightmare was that’ You sighted. You crawled out your bed and brushed your teeth. You were walking to your job, just a few kilometers walking and a luxurious, glass skyscraper was waiting for you. You had a grey suit on and carried a black, business suitcase. You look up to the sky, the whole sky is blue with a beautiful sunshine. Suddenly you see reporters running to you. ‘Sir, can you explain where you have been’ A woman asked. ‘Sir, how are you doing?’ You stand still, trying to proces what is happening. ‘Sir, can you explain where you have been the last 12 years?’ A man asked, pointing a microfone in your face. ‘12 years?’ The man:’Yes, since the last accident

‘Accident.?!’ You said to yourself. You look anxiously to the reporters. ‘It wasn’t a dream?..’ You thought. One reporter said:’Omg, what if he doesn’t remember??’ Reporters were talking and panicking, but it was all too vague for you to understand. Everyone’s voice was fainting and you slowly saw everything becoming white. You wake up again…in school. You look around, you were sitting at the front of the class. It was biology. People were talking, playing and so on. You were wearing darkblue sweatshirt with black jeans and shoes. A girl sitting next to you asked:’Hey are you okay?’ She smiled to you. You look at her with concern. ‘Tell me what date is today??’ You said it while grabbing her shoulders. ‘Umhh it’s June 6 2020?..’ You look back to the floor. You hit yourself to make sure you’re not dreaming. ‘Okay…Okay. I’m not dreaming. I am now with the class just like the way it should’ You take a deep breath. The girl asked:’Are you really okay tho? Maybe is that accident still taking a troll on you’ You widen your eyes. You look at her. ‘Accident??!’ While she was explaining it, everything turned white.

4 Likes