Improve your writing skills here!

i’m gonna do the couples therapy one next :flushed:
i didn’t really know how to end it so :woman_standing:

under the moon

We stepped out onto the balcony as the music began, and stayed long after it ended.

Swaying back and forth, grasping each other tightly– as if we were both afraid the other’d walk away.

…And it was called yellow…

“You love this song?” He asked me, chin resting atop my head. I nodded. I did love that song.

“I hoped you’d remember,” I giggled. Hope wasn’t the right word– I knew he would. Of course he would.

“How couldn’t I? It is our night, after all.” He said, you could hear the smile on his face and feel the smile on mine.

We held each other, dancing to all our favorite song and I closed my eyes just to revel in the feeling. It was if everything in our lives had been accumulating to this point. The pain, the sorrow, it all washed away.

A foreign voice, “I finally found you.

Both of our heads jolted up, as we jumped apart. My husband walked closer, face stone cold– emotionless, as always.

“You already broke your vows?” He stepped between us, towering over me. “Of course you have.” He smirked slightly, looking down.

“Beckett… What the hell are you talking about?” I stepped backwards, creating space until my back met the cold, hard balcony railing.

He rolled his eyes before turning towards the frowning Dante, “You would let her use you like this?”

“Use him?” I retorted, “Use him like what?” Beck looked back at me, grabbing my wrist.

“It’s time to go.” He began to drag me away before I ripped my arm from his grasp.

Now.” he reached for my arm again, just barely missing as Dante stepped between us.

“Don’t touch her.” Dante snarled, Beckett laughed.

“You will never have her.” shoving Dante out the way– Beckett took hold of me, forcing us towards the exit.

A pause. A struggle. A gunshot.

4 Likes