(r4r/feedback) any genres are acceptable

** Promote Ur Story Here. I’LL DO R4R SO DON’T ASK**
Title: Impure Author: Kira H Genre: Fantasy Episode: 9 (On Going) Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4995598689632256 Please give me all your criticism, especially on my directing and punctuation

9 Likes

would you like to do a r4r? :grin:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy (Thriller)
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to… Read to uncover the Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane.

Cover

Chapters: 5 (More to come)

Full CC/Choices Matter/Point System/Advanced Directing!:blush:

Heyy, would you like to do a read for read? :grin:

Title: Adventurous: Damage Control
Author: Problematic_Patrick
Genre: Adventure/action with thriller and romance
Style: Limelight
Description: After a rollercoaster of emotions, Nathan is in need of some damage control and adventure. But what if his “adventures” turn life-threating on an innocent vacation? MALE MC, LGBT
Episodes: 3 (more coming)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4562799805661184

I like the summary! Would you like to do a r4r?

Story: Adventurous: Time Immune
Genre: Adventure
Summary: When loud-mouth Mikea sets off on a road-trip with YOU, it becomes harder to hide the truth of your origin… oh, and that you are an immortal cyborg.
CC, POC, LGBT, multiple endings
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6566049968685056

Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

Sure I’ll do r4r

Sure I’ll do r4r!

1 Like

great! we can PM screenshots when we’re done!

Here is my story-
f7e1cfea7627188d3d6656aaad6cf8e3dfde6cec_2_675x500
It’s called-
Story- ADVENTURE: Adventure House
Genre- Adventure/Horror
Chapter (So-far)- 3
Style- Lime Light
Description- The world is not what is seems from the outside and you have realized it the hard way. The Adventure in the Adventure House is gonna be a hell of a ride for you and your friends.

Marshmallow wth u doing under my thread?? This is for struggling writer n ur nowhere near that cause this story was AMAZING! Ur directing AMAZING. First episode and I’m already Captivated, eyes were locked in! Tbh I feel some type of way, like I’m so discouraged. You don’t understand, I don’t read these stories when I say r4r, I just roam thru it then send a ss and say something sweet. But yours Im going to read n I know I’ll enjoy! Now u have a fan and someone who hates u lol. Keep up the good work

Okay I have one question, in ep1 how did u make the MC walk behind the bookcase when she went to get her brother?

1 Like

omg thank you so much!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sob: you’re too nice! i’m glad your enjoying my story!! i’ll be reading yours soon as well! :star_struck:

it’s just an overlay! i took the background and just cut out the stuff that i wanted the mc to walk in front of! :star_struck:

HEY! I haven’t forgotten about the r4r I’ve promised on this thread. It’ll take time but I’ll be reading your stories and giving my feedback as I’ll be expecting the same from you guys/gals. Have a great day!

Hi Hi! So sorry for responding to your r4r a month later lol, been busy with retouching my story a bit. Anyway I love your story, love it’s lgbt friendly too. I’m making my story ight friendly a bit, but I LOVE YOUR CREATIVELY. Love the side by side, when MC was talking to the guy in ep1. What did you use for the text messages tho? And also the surveillance on the lap top?? Been seeing that a lot with other stories but it’s hard to figure out. But keep up the good work, great story so far.

Sorry for the late response to your r4r. Anyway I love your story! I love the genre too, you directing skills and your creativity will definitely have the readers shaking in there boots lol. It’s had to make adv/horror story actually scary but what I’ve read, you’ll definitely will be changing that. By the way how did you make the twin transparent? Making him into a ghost?

1 Like

The twin disappearing was done via overlays. I uploaded the background as an overlay and put the twin in lower layer, overlay in middle layer and mc in top layer, and played with opacity to make him transparent and disappear in the scene.

Okay I’ll just play around with the opacity until I get it. Thanks for the response. Do you need my pink for my story? Just let me know.

1 Like

Sure.

1 Like

Thanks

How did you do this, the angle of the camera when focusing on MC or the brother when speaking. I’ve been trying to figure it out but haven’t trouble. If their is a YouTube video explaining the camera directing, pls send me the link

1 Like

I have two backgrounds which are similar, and I have put them like this, I mean spot directed them this way, and for every dialogues it changes. I am not sure if it’s clear, I can show you the script if you didn’t understand