In a need of a honest feedback

Yeah just add readerMessage that would be good :blush: you’re welcome :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Perfect!!! I’ll do it!!! Thanks again :heart:

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile: keep up the good work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I will :blush:!!!

1 Like

Heyyy! I finished your story and here’s my review :

• I really love the script and the story is well written. I love the lyrics and thank you for mentioning the title of the song as well as the artist! It’s very poetic and I love it!!! :smiley: (My fav scene was Tom talking about the definition of Punks)
  • It’s cool that the choices have an impact in the story, this encourages the reader to participate!
  • I found that the story is still good without the Episode music. It’s interesting to read!!
  • It was also funny (I tried to flirt with Tom :sweat_smile: but it didn’t work and I laughed when Linda said "How cute, it’s like a cheesy Episode story :laughing:)
  • Be careful with the directing because in Episode 3, the MC wasn’t wearing the clothes that I chose when she came back home after the concert)
  • The chapters were a little bit long and maybe you can add more situations with the MC. Also, I want to know more about Jenny because she’s so mysterious lol (like is she a good friend or no? a question that I’m asking myself lol)

That’s all I have to say! It was nice to read it! Hope my review will help you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks :blush: the episode in which Tom talks about punk, (4) isn’t done yet, I only have 300 lines there and I plan to write about 1700 :grinning: and I will look at the concert outfit, I probably misspelled something in the if/elif/else coding :slight_smile: and there are going to be more moments with Jenny :blush: she is definitely a friend :slight_smile: thanks so much :blush:I’m glad you liked it anf

1 Like

You’re welcome and I’ll wait for the next episodes!!! :blush:

1 Like