In desperate need of an advanced coder :)

Hi, I’m in need of a coder because I am not that experienced. I need somebody who is reliable and most of you live in different countries, continents, and timezones but that’s okay because I’ll get to you as soon as possible. I’m writing a story about romance. PM me or reply if you’re interested! I look forward to working with you and hopefully we can be friends :slight_smile: if you took the time to read this, thank you :slight_smile: and have a great night!

1 Like

Is It INK Or LL?

1 Like

it’s LL

Do You Have IG?

1 Like

sadly no.

Dang, I Can Still Help If You Would LiKe

But Are you A SeRiOuS Person?

1 Like

I’ve Met Way To many serious People…

1 Like

nah not that serious, i gOoF off too much but my story is serious because its based off my life but noooooOOOOOO iM nOt SeRIoUS :slight_smile:

Sure pm me or email me at halloweenstartsnow@gmail.com

1 Like

I PREFER PM, IF THATS FINE WITH u

Okay, PM Me!

okay :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure!

N u don’t have to type in capitals btw! (It seems rude FYI!)

1 Like

okay thanks (: and sorry

Its Just Saying That She Needs It Really Bad, Its Kinda Rude Of You Saying That, Was she Rude To Anyone… No So Theres Really No Point In Saying that 🤷🏼

1 Like

its okay thanks tho :heart::heart::heart::heart: maybe she doesn’t know it sounds rude

1 Like
  1. She apologised

2. It’s really none of ur business

3. Stay out of it

4. Theres allways someone who wants an argument so mind ur own godamn business ****

1 Like

you shouldn’t really say that. the way you said it was kind of mean. She’s just looking out for her friends, which I appreciate so honestly just stop please, I would appreciate that (:

1 Like