In desperate need of background characters (Limelight!)

(I hope this is allowed and sorry if this is the wrong topic, mods please move it to the appropriate topic if it is.) Hi everyone, I absolutely hate making background characters and would much prefer using details of real users (like yourself.) Please drop your limelight details and clothes if possible. If no clothes are given I’m gonna put you in gym clothes. Why gym clothes? Everyone looks good in gym clothes.

The story I’ll be using your likeness as a background character will be in the fourth chapter and future chapters of my new story, My Ouija Boyfriend, a mystery story (first 3 chs already published). Sometimes I use background characters as miscellaneous characters throughout the story that have speaking roles.

6 Likes

Give em the gym clothes! TIME TO WORK OUT! XDDD

My Characters

1 Like

Omg I love the first guy. Thank you for giving me males and females! This is awesome

1 Like

Np, yep, all of em are from meh stories. XDDDDDD :sunglasses: :tea:

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you! Love the outfit and hair

1 Like

Could you tag me when it’s out? :pleading_face:
Credit me on Instagram: @emma.writes.episode

1 Like

The story itself is out (first 3 eps), I need the bg characters for the fourth episode and onward. I can def tag you when I publish the 4th chapter! :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi!!!
here’s some if u wanna use them :wink: :kissing_heart:

![char card|290x500]

1 Like

1 Like
LL

OutfitsKai

OutfitsHaru

OutfitsNaoki

TattooNaoki

Credit me by Ayu-chan

1 Like
1 Like
Couple 1

Couple 2

Extra

Insta: @timber.pup_
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Here’s me :crazy_face:

outfit

Clothes for character details

IG: @may.i.writeepisode

1 Like

you can use mine! Outfits on the picture too

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hey! I’d like to know if I look good in gym clothes :full_moon_with_face:

Details

You can credit my IG: @ameliclemonte

heres mine hun x

if you still need more characters:

Monika

Naomi

Sage

1 Like

@lanafrazer_episode
@jessica16
@Emma_episode_03
@pri.2112
@AmeliClemonte

Thanks guys, your limelight(s) are used in chapter 4 of my story that is now published and a couple of you have speaking roles :slight_smile:

For anyone else who submitted limelights and I did not tag, I will use them in the next chapter and will tag you when I publish that one! Thank you all so much!

And if anyone wanted to check the story out, here is the link.

5 Likes