In DESPERATE need of cover artist! (Limelight)

Hey beautiful people I hope you are all having a great day :blush: !!! My friend is starting her first story on episode and is in desperate need of a cover (she doesn’t have episode forums so that’s why I’m doing it for her). She is looking for a REALLY talented artist and someone that is good at drawing. If you are interested please let me know so I can give you her Instagram and you can message her for all the details. If you are interested, I would love to see your previous art work youve done before :smile:

1 Like

Hey love
We have a group called episodecosmos in Ig
Dm us there so we’ll get you a list of artist were you can pick thou!

Okay! do you have any examples of your previous art you have done before?

Only 2 character max :sparkles:

OH MY GOSH !!! your work is INCREDIBLE !!! that’s absolutely S T U N N I N G !!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: do you have instagram?

1 Like

awww ty!! and yes its @melanie.epi.writes

1 Like

OH WAIT I COMPLETELY forgot to mention that whoever does the cover is it possible to be free because since this is her first story she doesn’t have any money to spare.

1 Like

its kool i dont charge for art :heartpulse:

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! your a lifesaver :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :relaxed: :relaxed: :relaxed: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

oh LOL turns out i already follow you on instagram :sweat_smile: thanks so much again and im dming my friend rn so she can dm you the details :relaxed:

1 Like

np! :cowboy_hat_face:

Is your art free? Also if it is what is your Instagram? :pleading_face: If your commissions are open and your art is free pls reply! :two_hearts:
My insta: zeaepisode

1 Like

I dont charge for episode assets :slightly_smiling_face:

So are you free atm or are you already making another cover? :two_hearts:

1 Like

I have a couple requests! As long as you dont need it now 💁

No, I don’t need it yet but I would like to request it!

1 Like

Sure! Pm me and as long as you dont ask any body else :sparkles:

@Sydney_H can u close this? Please and thank you :smile::blob_hearts:

1 Like

See she said she has other requests!

yea BUT you said you would still like to request it AND she agreed to do it as long as you don’t ask anybody else yet you went and asked another person :upside_down_face: