In desperate need of word overlays!

I’m currently creating a new story and im in need of free word overlays.

Overlay 1

‘‘Heart’’

Overlay 2

‘‘Like’’

Overlay 3

‘‘Yours’’

I am looking for all of these to be the same font as the example below if possible :slight_smile:

Example

The same font as where it says ‘‘Taming Thyra’’ but in pastel pink!!
download

If anyone is able to create these overlays for me you will recieve credits at the end of each chapter of my story ! :blob_hearts:

Thank you!!

2 Likes

@episodeLynne might be able to help

1 Like

I will do it just give me a sec.

2 Likes

Thank you and no rush at all, take your time ! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

I’m done it doesn’t take me long to make an overlay.

Heart

Heart

yours

Yours

Oh wait I think I just messed up you wanted it in text overlays one I will fix it when I’m done with the dishes

1 Like

And it’s not in the color you wanted sorry it won’t take me long I promise. What font do you want?

1 Like

Don’t worry, take your time and if possible could you try make a font similar to the example i used below? If you can’t, any font will do ! :slight_smile:

Summary

*The same font where it says ‘‘Taming Thyra’’ but in pink, any shade of pink will be okay but preferably a pastel pink?
download

1 Like

If you’re looking for that exact font, including the glow… it’s this one [on the screenshot below] which can be easily found and used for free via “Canva”.

GLOW TEXT FONT

2 Likes

thank you!!

2 Likes

how do i make this an overlay though?

1 Like

Okay how’s this? You said any pink right?

And do you know what the front is call and @StoriesByRayna where is that from can you send me the link to it if this is not what @corasepii wanted?

Heart

Heart

yours

Yours

1 Like

If you give me the link to it or send it to me I can make it into an overlay for you. If you like?

Could you turn these into overlays if possible?

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

It says there pngs that should work do you want me to cut the white part out of the background. It has to be a png for it to work but. But I see the problem there is white background.

1 Like

yeah, that would be nice, thank you:)

1 Like

i Am so sorry my ipad just died so now i have to do it with my computer one sec.

1 Like

Oh don’t worry no rush!

1 Like

okay it might not look perdict but if you would like you can pm or I can PM @Marysol.Episode she will be able to fix this i alny know 2 websits that will do it but thia is all i got

1 Like

or I can try again when my ipad charges

1 Like