In episode ink they won’t let me use talk_preen or primp animation what do I do?

I’ve been trying to figure this out for the past few hours and I can’t see to figure out why they won’t let me use these animations, I looked under the catalog for character’s animation and it was there so idk why they won’t let me use these animation.
IMG_4797

2 Likes

Hey girl,

What style do use to write in? INK or Limelight? When it’s INK. You get those warnings at female characters for some animations, but still can publish your story. :woman_shrugging:t2: It’s one of those weird bugs they won’t fix anymore, because INK will not be updated anymore.

1 Like

It’s in ink so I’m glad it wasn’t just me cause I thought I was going crazy.

1 Like

You definitely weren’t. I got the same warning for one of my new stories. :woman_facepalming:t2: So, I know how you feel.

2 Likes

it’s because the animation is just called “ primp_condescend” it doesn’t mention talking in the animation name. i’m not sure why the other one isn’t working tho

1 Like

Welcome, episodedezz. No. You’re right that there is no animation talk_primp_condescend in INK-style. But when you use the talk_preen animation the warning automatically changes into talk_primp_condescend, see the example below. :woman_shrugging:

Tap for example

It’s a general bug that with the female INK-characters several (not all) animations don’t work. For example, the INK-story I am writing at the moment gives the same warnings for the animation: dance_drop_it, hop_fast and walk_scared.

Love A-W

1 Like

Ahh makes sense. hopefully they fix it soon

1 Like

I wish that was true, hun, but INK doesn’t get updated anymore. For me it doesn’t matter I still love write in INK, but some authors stopped writing INK because of the lack on updates.

1 Like

i thought because it was a bug maybe they’d actually fix it. sucks they don’t care about ink anymore tho, it took me forever to try to get used to limelight and i still prefer ink

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.