In need for a large cover (edited, free)

Hey there, so I am about to publish my new story really soon and right now I am in need for a large cover. I did requested in artshops but they are all busy right now. It would really mean a lot if any of you can make me a large cover or recommend anyone who can make me one free and fast. Also, if you are thinking to make for me then please show your examples once and if I would want it from you then I would pm you the details about how I want the edit.
That’s all. Thank you so much.
Have a great day/night!
:cherry_blossom:

9 Likes

I do edited covers. drawn too but thats only for publish once

Line’s Free Artshop (OPEN) - Creator’s Corner / Art Resources - Episode Forums (episodeinteractive.com)

2 Likes

thank you so much, i’ll check it out rn!

2 Likes

hey, i can have it done quite soon and for free, but i haven’t drawn limelight before, though i did make my profile picture in ink (your cover would be limelight if that’s what you want of course), if you’re interested, lmk!

that’s nice. You can do LL as well?

Bump👀

Heyyyy i am free atm i can do drawn

1 Like

hey can you rather do edited one maybe? i was planning to have something edited in the large cover

2 Likes

i suppose so, if you’re still interested send me the details and everything and i’ll have it done as soon as possible

2 Likes

Hey, check out my free shop:
:yay: Galaxy Edits Shop :yay: (Free!)

1 Like

okay i’ll see

1 Like

Hey you can pm me or check out my art shop in my bio if you’re interested

1 Like

Editing isnt really my thing at all tbh…i just started editing
And i suck at it :joy:

But do pm me if u need art scenes intros or outros :grin:

2 Likes

ohh it’s okay…
Surely I would pm you if needed

2 Likes

:blue_heart::heart:

2 Likes

If you haven’t found anyone here’s my examples:

3 Likes

Omgg, your examples are amazing. Are you free to do mine? I will give all the proper credits.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.