In need for advice plz

A little while ago I made this edit and now while I look at it I am starting to hate it :tired_face: So I need some tips and advice on how I could improve :revolving_hearts:

(I really hate the eyebrows and the eyes :face_vomiting: )

• UPDATE

How is this :thinking:

(I hate the ear this time :confounded:)

2 Likes

I think it’s beautiful !

1 Like

And I love the eyes

1 Like

Maybe try to make the eyebrows look a bit the same but not too much because we are not perfect

1 Like

Thank you so much :pleading_face:

Thank you !!! I wil try :blush::two_hearts:

I recommend using more highlights… it will really bring the drawing to life!

1 Like

It’s amazing!!! The eyebrows and eyes aren’t bad at all!! To improve, and this is coming from someone who only admires art and wishes they had some kind of art ability lol, I would say make the eyebrows look slightly more alike and maybe add some more visible highlights? But it’s really good!!! :heart:

1 Like

I will keep it in mind for my next drawing :grin: Thank you !!!:revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Omg !!! Thank you so much :pleading_face: I will try :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

You could try to clean up the lineart a little bit. The iris’ of the eyes are facing in different directions, maybe thats why you don’t like the eyes. Also add some little highlights into the eyes, it makes them more alive. If you want to stay at Episode shading thats good, if you want a more realistic one, shade and highlight more but don’t forget, at some point less is more.

1 Like

This is so helpful !!! Thank you so much :pleading_face: :revolving_hearts:

No problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

EDIT UPDATED
Check it out :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Ha it’s gorgeous

Thank you :pleading_face: :heart:

1 Like

The biggest tip is practising. You should try to draw only body parts for now like eyes, eyebrows and try to improve on them, then try to draw full Character again. If you’ll practice a lot, results will surprise you :slightly_smiling_face: