In need for background characters! (ink)

Geeeeeesh it’s been a while since I last made a post, BUT THAT’S NOT THE POINT! :upside_down_face:

Once I finish Roommates later this year, I will maybe create another story next year. It’ll be romance and have limited CC. I can’t say anything else about what it’ll be about because I’m still in the process of creating the characters and the storyline. If you want to somehow be apart of my possibly upcoming story, leave your details and outfits under this thread! (if you don’t include outfits or show a picture, I’ll make one for you.) Preferably, I would want you to fill it out on this form (link below), but either way is just fine. It is also okay if you fill out the form more than once to add more characters because the more the merrier! Make sure you let your friends or other people that wants to be apart of a story as a background character! :smile: Thanks for reading! :revolving_hearts:

p.s. if this thread ever closes, I’ll make a pt 2 :wink:

Girl
Name: Ayame
Hair: Long Curly Hair (Light Blue)
Face: Diamond
Eyebrows: Seductive Round
Eyes: Upturned Bold (White)
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Classic (Plum)
Body: Ink female (Fair)

Outfit: Green Lace Peek Blouse, Goth Girl Skirt, Plain Sheer Leggings, Emerald Sporty Chic Sneakers , Silver Pendant Necklace ,Silver Rising Star Earrings, Rectangular Thin Glasses

Guy
Name: Kai
Hair: Spiked up hair (blasting blue)
Face: Square jaw
Eyebrows: Thin Arch
Eyes: Classic round (White)
Nose: Button
Mouth: Small round (blush)
Body: Light

Outfit: Cool Leather Jacket, tank top (cream), Cargo Pants (Black), and Black High Top Dance Shoes

By the way, what is your username on your story? :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Name: Cassandra Dean
Skin Tone: Olive
Brow: Thin Arch
Hair/Color: Long Feathered/ Black
Eyes/Color: Sloping Classic/ Toffee
Face Shape: Soft Heart
Nose: Upturned
Lips/Color: Classic/ Scarlet

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for character designs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink:

Teenager and if I could be a bad girl if possible?

1 Like

Funny you name the guy Kai because if I ever have kids someday, I want to name the boy Kai :sob::heart: My username is Terra on Episode :blush:

Can you include outfit details too please? :slight_smile: (I should’ve added that in the description lol)

Okay! That’s cool! Kai is very popular name :smiley:

1 Like

It doesn’t really matter. You can choose, but my character is stylish and up with the new trends :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

Gotcha :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

DON’T FORGET THIS THREAD WILL STILL BE OPEN UNTIL I NEED IT TO BE CLOSED!! BE SURE TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS, AND TELL THEM THAT THEY CAN BE FEATURED IN MY POSSIBLY UPCOMING STORY! THANKS FOR READING :revolving_hearts: